Prologue

The world full of mystery there is a girl appeared from nowhere.

Thousands of another life and her name will be sacred that no one can utter even a bit of it, and she's the Queen of the forgotten world.

The world you saw is a lie and the world you didn't see is the truth so be a better wise person if you don't want to be called a liar person.

She will be forgotten by everyone except her. Her forgotten kingdom will arise too soon because of her. Her people may forget her but the world and death never forget her.

She's the only one will conquer all. She may be evil but there is something inside her is good.

Don't blink your eyes if you don't want to miss the world you see 'cause you will see the lie instead of the truth itself.

Thousands of another life, Queen of the forgotten world.

She enrolled to school that where magic exist. She knows who you are so don't make yourself her enemy. Living with her is full of mystery 'cause the immortal herself make the mystery itself. Don't make her angry if you're not ready to die, make sure to choose hope not false you know why? pain will strike your whole system until you die. You should fearless in living the hell inside her. Thousands of life, makes her life more miserable, but she conquered all. She killed anyone who betrayed her so if you betray her make sure that she will never know even a bit of your hair 'cause she will ask you false or hope? then... boom!

Her only motto is 'Conquer everything and never fear'

Believe the lie and never believe the truth you see.

Seek the truth not the lie.

Believe what you believe.

Believe is to believe.

This world never end 'cause this is the Endless World.

The Queen you see is the warrior itself.

The Warrior itself is the Queen you see.

and this fantasy story is called the 'Immortal Warrior of the Endless World'

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, stories or events, are fictional.

FANTASY

Don't copy paste my work.
Plagiarism is a crime.
Make your own.

I AM FORMIDABLE

Sakura_km