chapter twenty - one

AN: I know I've been slacking BUTTTTT.... were just gonna jump right into things

2 WEEKS LATER

Elise's POV:

In Roman's office my day started amazing. I wanted to talk to him but I don't know what happened.

With the door locked we did less talking and more touching.

He's sitting at his desk in his rolling chair with me straddled on his lap. Like I said, I don't know what brought this on.

I had walked in here with a purpose and conversation but the moment I saw him standing near his desk I just thought he is so incredibly beautiful.

Besides we're married.

One hand of his was placed on my hip, urging and pushing for more. His other was slightly under my jaw. I had never done this before so I was a bit lost.

I was just letting my mind and body speak for itself.

I felt a slight twist at the bottom of my stomach and a heat down between my legs. My lips parted with a gasp and Roman kissed me again deeper and my arms came to wrap around his neck, clinging to him.

I'm not going lie. I have dreamt of having sex with Roman, and it wasn't bad at all.

The hand that was on my hip began to tighten and pull me closer. I felt him.

But I took it upon myself to move the lower half of my body. And that was an even better feeling along with the heat our kisses.

We'd open and close our lips and let our heads tilt back and forth, our tongues sliding together practically dancing.

I started to go faster on him and my whimpers were now uncontrollabe.

But they stopped. My mind went blank and the friction and pressure were making me go crazy. Roman took control and moved my hips. "Ohh sweetheart", he would whisper now and then.

His lips broke away and he dipped down to kiss on my neck. I continued grinding on him but leaned my head up and my hands rested in his hair.

My knees fell weak and I grind back into him I start to feel him swell and it's very noticeable because of his thin sweatpants. His lips hover a bit on the side of my neck.

"Are you okay?" He asks in hushed tone but he sounds a bit out of breath.

I nod, followed by a yes.

He looks me in the eyes and I could melt. But we were soon interrupted by his cellphone ringing. He picked up but kept his hand on my hip while speaking.

"Hello? This is he", he answered. Sitting here realizing what's happening and what the hell just happened.

He's nodding lightly before he reaches to kiss my lips. "Oh yes, right I'll be right there", he says into the phone.

He drops it on the desk and looks at me with a sigh and a bit of something in his eyes. I can't tell.

"I don't wanna have to leave but uhm I have to take care of something", he said. I nod un understanding and place my hands on his shoulder to get off of him.

Yet his hands on my waist pulls me back down. "You okay?" He asks. "I'm good", I nod. He repeats the nod and lets me get up.

"I'll be back tomorrow", he tells me. "Maybe I can bring you something from Italy", Roman adds. I shrug and give him a smile. "Thank you". She must've heard me because she turned around to speak. "Oh hey, wanna come to the mall with me?" She asks.