Backstory

You are about three years old when you get abandoned by your mother and father. As you grew up you ended up with a wolf quirk that is weak but you have the same intelligence as a collage student so you hunted and ate dead animals like rabbits, and bores. Once you were 13 you got a job working as a store clerk you got a house by the woods as you tried to apply to hero schools but got rejected from every single one as you were looked down upon and seen as weak by all the schools but every day you would go to the woods and train with your quirk as your claws would get stronger, your ears would become more sensitive to sound and you could hear from further away, your tail would pick up vibrations from the ground (kind of like seismic sense from avatar) and you would build up strength from hitting trees and lifting logs/stumps from the ground and then run with them for 5 miles to build up stamina, endurance, and speed. As you also saved money from working you bought new clothing along with a white and red kitsune mask, black jeans, a crimson red shirt with the japanese characters for justice and a black hoodie with the japanese characters for destroy the evil. Once you reached the age of 16 you became a world renowned vigilante for taking down multiple villain groups and stopping crimes during night including rapes, muggings, and killings. The one thing that people always got right about you was your hazel color eyes glowing in the dark when you knocked out villains then run away using your quirk. But every time the people always said you used your quirk to knock them out (which counts as being illegal because you have no hero license). Later on once your 17 hero schools try to recruit you by sending out students to try and find you or get saved by you but you always run away before they can speak to you or even give you the letter as you stay a vigilante.