A normal day?

Y/N: *finishes punching a villain down and unconscious as you stand up and your back pops loudly then you turn to the civilian* Are you okay... Ma'am

???: Y-Yes I am. Who are you?

Y/N: Just a vigilante doing what's right. I don't kill I just stop crime.

???: W-Well thank you but I meant your name.

Y/N: *thinks for a moment* Shadow fang. Call me shadow fang

???: Well thank you shadow fang.

Y/N: *you smiles from behind your kitsune mask as you climb up the window ledges and pull yourself up onto the roof as you adjust your mask up just so your mouth is visible as you breath heavily and pull out a water bottle as you start drinking it down* Another day another save. I hope my boss doesn't worry about the bags under my eyes when I go to work tomorrow.

???: *starts quietly walking up behind you*

Y/N: *your ears suddenly spring up as you pull your mask back down and seal your water bottle as you begin running rooftop to rooftop*

???: How the hell did he hear me? *they start chasing after you* Stop villain.

Y/N: Not a villain just a vigilante who does hero work!

???: *the women with caramel skin and white hair continues to chase after you as you keep going in circles and dropping into random alleyways to try and lose her* Stop running from me!

Y/N: Sorry that is a no can do Mirko. *you go to all fours as you out run her and ditch her in an alley*

*MIRKO'S POV*

Mirko: Damnit I lost them. I will find you vigilante. *she starts walking away but notices a note*

"My name is Shadow fang"

Mirko: Shadow fang, huh. That can be useful in the future.

*Y/N'S POV*

Y/N: *You walk out of an alleyway in normal civilian clothes that are torn up a bit as you walk into your house with black and white paint covering the house with black and white wolves covering the walls and you lay down on your bed as you feel too tired to move* Patrol is done and I almost have enough money for college. *laughs softly as you slowly close your eyes and fall asleep on the bed*

*Eraserhead's POV*

???: Yeah he just got home. I can see his money hidden behind some books. *slowly sneaks into your home as he grabs your money and looks at you as he carefully picks you up and starts kidnapping you*

Eraserhead: Put the money and the kid down. *already has his quirk active as he wraps the villain in binding cloth*

???: *clicks his tongue as he looks at you and grins as he tries to throw you but eraser binds his arm before he can throw you*

Eraserhead: *walks to ??? and gently places you down as he knocks out ??? and ties him up with rope as he picks you up and your money as he walks to the polices station with you* This isn't going to go well for me or you.

A/N: Hello everybody who has read this. This is the end of the chapter for now and I will post another chapter soon.