More backstory?

Aizawa: Mic I'm back and please be quiet.

Mic: Awe come on Shota I accidentally broke glass one time from being loud. Why can't you forgive me for it?

Aizawa: I have forgiven you but I mean for our kid.

Mic: Wait. Sho you were serious about getting joke to carry our kid!?

Aizawa: No It's the kid I adopted. Why was that the thing your mind went to?

Mic: Oh r-right the kid you adopted. The one with animal attributes right?

Aizawa: Yes, the dog kid.

Y/N: For your information I'm a wolf and my name is Y/N. Wait you know this, why do I have to correct you?

Present mic starts running directly at you and Aizawa from the kitchen as he suddenly wraps both of you is a tight hug and starts petting your head

Mic: Hey Y/N! I'm Mic and I'm your father!

Your ears instantly fall down as you wince in pain and Aizawa notices.

Aizawa: Mic I just told you to be quiet.

Mic: *looks at you as he sees you wincing in pain* Oh my gosh I am so sorry please forgive me.

Y/N: Mic it's fine just please keep your voice down. Wait, so if you're my father, do I get to call Aizawa, Dadzawa?

Mic: *he gasp* Yes, that's your new name Sho. You are now Dadzawa.

Aizawa: Being called dad or Shota is fine.

Y/N and Mic: Boo you're no fun.

Y/N: Jinx you owe me a ramune.

Mic: What? How did you catch me off guard with that?

You shrug your shoulders as you walk over to the couch and lay down with your tail moving to the side of you as the calico cat jumps up onto your chest.

Y/N: Oh yeah I never asked. What's the cat's name?

Aizawa and Mic: Oh yeah, his name is marshmallow.

Y/N: Why?

Aizawa: Jinx, you owe me a coffee. Also it's because he has brown, black and white fur like the color of marshmallows.

Mic: *gasp* Sho how could you?!

Your ears instinctively lay down as it muffles the sound a little.

Mic: Oops. Sorry again Y/N.

Y/N: It's fine. My ear blocked some of the sound when they laid back down this time.

Aizawa: Do you have control over your ears and tail?

Y/N: Sometimes yes. Other times they react to my emotions, for example if I'm happy my tail will wag and my ears will kind of just flop down. If I'm neutral my tail kind of just stays down while my ears just relax against my head.

Aizawa: If you're going to fall asleep, head to your own bed. Don't crash on the couch.

Y/N: I'm sorry but I used to sleep on a busted up mattress and or just the floor. The couch feels familiar.

Aizawa: At least shower and change out of the suit.

Y/N: Alright, alright. *you head to the bathroom and walk into the shower as you wash your ears and tail with dog shampoo then your hair with normal shampoo and the rest of your body with normal body wash* A cold shower always feels nice on tired and sore muscles.

You walk out of the shower as you shake most of the water off of your body and dry off the rest with a towel then clean up the water as you get dressed in sweatpants and a tank top