The Meet & Defeat Of Captain Everypower.

*y/n's pov*

I climb my way up the ladder to the top of the school, throwing up my backpack on to the roof. I pull my body up to the roof, laying down tiredly once I'm there. I then hear a door open and the sound of a crutch. freddy. I think happily. "hey y/n!" he waves at me and goes to sit down. "hi freddy." I say with a smile. he pulls out his phone and pulls up a picture of six superheroes posing, "y'know what, today's your lucky day cause I'm gonna call the hot one." I point to a red-suited lady, "her?" "no, the male hot one." freddy replies. I point to a grey suited guy, "him?" freddy rambles, "well, it's subjective, right? but.." "but what?" I ask. "would you want to meet one of them?" he says. "meet like how?" I ask. "like, face to face, right now?" my heartbeat quickened, meet one of the philly fiascos? HELL YES. "okay, sure!'' I say smiling. "alright, give me a second." he turns and starts a call on his phone, "hey, captain everypower. yeah, it's freddy." his voice fades further and further away till he's out of sight behind the spot he entered. I let out a sigh of relief and look down at my hands which slowly start to glow f/c along with my eyes as I concentrate on my powers. I shoot out a blast of f/c light from my hand and it flies off before retracting back into my hand. I turn to where freddy was, where could he have- "you must be y/n." a voice says behind me. I gasp and turn around to see CAPTAIN FREAKING EVERYPOWER FLOATING IN THE AIR. "oh my god." I say as he floats down to me. "friend of freddy's, I hear." he says with a smile. "I am, actually. yeah. how are you.." he sighs, "you know, I may be the one with the superpowers, but that kid, he's the real hero." I smile softly, "yeah. I mean, honestly. I've never met anyone like him. he's genuine and warm and funny.'' I chuckle. "that's a lot of nice things." he says with a grin. "yeah," I say. "how did you guys meet?" I ask. "comic-con." he replies. "what's comic-con?" I ask with a confused look. he looks at me with the same confused stare. I turn my back to him and look around the city with a scared expression. "you know." he says, "I'm not just a superhero, I'm also a super listener. and I sense, that you may have feelings for freddy."

I keep looking around, " I just wanna know when he's coming back. don't want him to get hurt." he tilts his head in thought, "well y/n, I mean, we can't choose the people we fall for." "what?" I say, "I'm not talking about that, if he shows up now, he's in serious danger." "whoa." he asks, "look who you're with. what could possibly be dangerous?" then, They Appeared. The Daughters Of Atlas. "us." Hespera said with a grim stare. captain everypower turns around and hespera blasts him away with the staff into a trash can. he coughs and stands up again, "okay, I see how it is. Let's Dance." he starts running toward the two and hespera hits him with a blast of energy from the staff, turning him into.....FREDDY? "oh my god." I say, shocked. "Freddy?" he stands up, groaning. "ow!" he says, trying his best to stay standing. "oh, freddy, I, I didn't know." I say apologetically. "I never meant for you to get hurt." "oh, I'm not the one who's gonna get hurt." he replies. "SHAZAM!" he shouts, but nothing happens. "shazam!" he tries again. "shazam." then, mr geckle walks out onto the roof, shutting the door behind him. he turns to look at us. "what's going on up here? freddy, y/n, are you alright?" he asks. me and freddy look at each other and start talking over the other, "mr geckle, just, just get back inside, get back inside mr geckle." we ramble, "we're okay, go back inside." he turns to the Daughters of Atlas, "who are you? do you have kids here?" he asks. Kalypso starts walking toward him. "what are you doing, don't hurt him!" freddy said, worried. she turns to us, "I won't touch him. you have my word." she whispers some incomprehensible words into his ear and his eyes turn black and black veins stem out from his pupils. freddy looks scared, "mr g, wha...what did she say? what are you doing? what are you......no, no, noooo!" he starts walking toward the edge of the roof AND WALKS OFF IT. Freddy screams loudly. Kalyspo says, "I forgot how easily they burst." "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" he shouts. "like grapes." she finishes. Hespera turns to me, "and you. Y/n L/n. I thought we had incinerated you and your kind back on Xandar." my breath gets caught in my throat and tears fill my eyes. I turn to freddy and whisper to him, "we have to go, now." I hold his hand as we slowly walk to the door, but kalypso trips me and freddy and he drops his crutch. Hespera picks him up by his neck, "now child, tell us where to find the others." "no need." her sister replied and hespera dropped him. and we turn to see, RED CYCLONE FLYING IN THE AIR TOWARD US. freddy and I gasp. the buildings around the school then start to move and rotate around us. we look toward the sisters and hespera is holding the staff toward him as it glows an orange color. he flies closer, then a building hits him. "ow." freddy groans. then, more of the philly fiascos start flying toward us. "wait." hespera says as Kalypso takes the staff from her, "there are more." "perfect." she replies, "we take them all-" "NO!" I shout, "you're here for the seed of life, right? I know where it is. I can take you to it." she looks at me. hespera says to her, "do not listen to him, he is but only a child. what does he know?" kalypso looks lost in thought. "father would never yield." she mumbles. hespera grabs her by her hair, "father is dead. you know your place, sister. or I will show it to you." she lets her go, "we do this our way, not theirs." me and freddy squint to see red cyclone floating out of the building he was hit with to the other philly fiascos and one of them winces. "make one move." Hespera says, snapping us out of our thoughts. she pulls freddy toward her and I shout, "FREDDY!" she continues, "and I will snap this child's neck." she starts choking him. "you monster." I say to her. she smirks, "oh dear child, I am not a monster, I am a god." she points one of her fingers to the ground and a blue light emits from it, making a line go around the piece of ground we're standing on. the line completes and the piece lifts up into the air with us on it. I look up to see freddy still in hespera's grasp and she drops him to the floor. "y/n!" he whispers, "what do we do?" I shrug, "I don't know, we'll just have to stay together for now." we turn to see that red cyclone is flying up after us. Hespera then speaks words in greek and a large blue dome starts lifting out of the water, separating a nearby bridge into two parts. the piece of ground we're floating on flies through the dome to the open sky while red cyclone bumps into it as it closes behind us. he punches the barrier once, then a second time. he then tries to blast it with lighting, letting out a loud scream as the lighting, then again, does nothing except bounce off and hit the edge of a building. "sorry!" he shouts. he turns back to look at us. freddy yells to him, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, just, just save yourself." he shouts back, "No, all or none. we stick together." kalypso interrupts, "and that you will, because you cannot leave. Let's see how you like being sealed off in a dying world." then, the piece of ground starts floating away from the dome as freddy shouts, "No, NO!" "FREDDY!" Red Cyclone shouts. as the dome gets farther and farther from my view, freddy found my hand and squeezed it tightly.