Stick to Saving The World, Kid.

*y/n's pov*

we walk through the archway entrance to the Temple Of The Gods, rosa and victor carrying billy's body. we come to the tree of life, I materialize a shovel and start digging into the dirt. after a few minutes of pushing the shovel in and out of the ground, there's a large enough hole for billy to be buried in.  the two walk over to it with his corpse and they lay him down in the hole. I start to toss dirt into the hole, burying his body. as soon as I finish, I pat down the dirt at the top of the hole and step away. freddy steps up and bends down, laying a picture of him and billy on the dirt. he quietly cries and stands back up, walking back to us. I wrap my arm around him and he puts his head on my shoulder. "will this land ever come back?" Darla asks. the wizard replies, "the staff is drained of magic, only the spark of a god can restore it's power. and there are no gods left." I smirk and turn to the archway as a voice says, "there are two."

*play the theme, obvi.*

diana walks toward us and she smiles at me. I smile back and freddy is just staring at her in awe. he looks back at me and I give him a confused look. I walk to Diana and she takes the staff from the wizard. she puts her hands on the top of it and I put my hands on the bottom. we both raise it into the air and lighting crackles around it. I say, "one, two," and we both say, "THREE!" and plunge the staff into the ground and a shockwave crackles through the ground. we both sigh in relief and look around the temple. suddenly, small flowers start growing at the base of the staff.

plants and weeds begin growing around the tree of life, sprouting up quickly. the roots of the tree begin to grow again as well and it grows new purple-colored branches. diana smiles as she looks around. I smile and then look down at my hands as they glow a much brighter shade of f/c.  my powers are stronger now, because of the staff's magic. we then all turn to see a bird landing on billy's grave. it chirps and then, a hand bursts out of the ground, making the bird fly away. we all scream and Eugene says, "it's a zombie!" but, billy climbs out of the grave, and he says, "guys! what the hell? you buried me? in what, like, two minutes?" freddy gasps happily, "oh, billy!" and he hugs him tightly. "hey. oh, man. I missed you guys." billy sighs happily. he then sees diana and says, "hi, hey. Oh, my god. hi. why didn't anybody tell..." he breathes deeply and continues, "Hi, sorry, sorry, I didn't, uh...I didn't see you there, I was, um, I was...I was dead at the time." I interrupt and ask Diana, "so, you uh, you got my letter?" she nods. billy turns to me with a jealous stare. diana replies, "I did y/n, I always knew you were a good student, even in your writing." I smile and billy mumbles and sputters. she turns back to him and says, "Oh, I, uh...I think you got something...." billy says, "on my...where...oh." and she points to a spider in his teeth. he takes it out. "that's a spider, I'm sorry, that's really disgusting. also, that's really embarrassing." she says, "yes, it is. but it was an amazing thing you did. the sacrifice you made. you brought this world back to life. maybe this time, gods and humans can learn to live in peace." he replies, "yeah." she continues, "use the power of Zeus wisely. be well Billy Batson." she turns to me, "be well Y/n L/n." and she starts to walk away. billy rambles, "Hey, you know, just because your father's power is surging through me, that doesn't technically make us related, you know, and I'm gonna be 18 in, like, five months so..." she says, "stick to saving the world kid." and walks off. "yeah, you know, like, that's....okay, cool. see ya." billy says. rosa asks, "what's with our boys and older people?" billy smiles and turns to the wizard and says, "hey. who wants their powers back?" and freddy, along with everyone else, raises their hand. billy asks the wizard, "we can do that right?" and he replies, "yeah." billy says, "yeah, okay. good." victor says, "I'd like our house back." billy says, "can we do that?" I nod. "I'll take care of that."