Meeting The Wizard & Witnessing The Power Of Chaos.

*y/n's pov.*

the piece of ground floats down further and further to a large ancient greek temple.  I turn and see that freddy fell asleep. as he snores, hespera slaps him on the head to wake him up. "wake up child, we have arrived."  he groaned and turned to her with a disapproving look. "arrived where?" he asks, I reply with a grim stare, "The Temple Of The Gods."  the piece lands with a loud thud and kalypso shoves freddy off it. "ow." he mumbles and Hespera pulls him up by his hair and kalypso watches me jump off the piece while stepping off herself. "jeez kalypso, kidnapping children? you've upgraded from just obliterating worlds." I say sarcastically. she just grunts and pushes me forward in reply. I follow freddy and hespera across a platform to the entrance of the temple. the sisters push us into the temple and lead us across a  dimly lit hallway, down a flight of stairs to a prison cell. Kalypso opens the door and shoves us inside. we both fall on our faces on the dirty ground. "shit." I mumbles as I touch my lower lip and feel blood. I look to Freddy and see that he's knocked out from the force of being shoved so hard. I scramble over to him and shake him. "freddy,  freddy wake up!'' I stop after a few minutes of trying this and I collapse onto the ground, falling asleep as well, with my arms wrapped around freddy.  

(in y/n's nightmare.)

"GO Y/N!! We'll be alright, I PROMISE!''  Nova Prime shouts through my earpiece as I run toward my ship as my people become incinerated blast by blast from the staff of atlas. I climb in just as a large blast consumes Nova Headquarters  and Xandar in flames. "NOOOOO!" I shout as my ship turns on autopilot and flies away from the wreckage of what was once my home, never to return. I sob softly as my hands begin glowing f/c again and I hit one glass window of my ship in an angered rage and my hit leaves a crack in the glass. I turn to the un-cracked window to see the atmosphere of Earth. "goodbye xandar, hello earth." I whisper as my ship flies into the atmosphere of this strange, new world.

I wake up with a start on the hard ground and turn to freddy who's still sleeping. I shake him awake whispering his name, "freddy, wake up freddy-" he jolts up and looks at me, "y/n." he whispers. he notices the tear stains around my eyes. "have you been crying?" he asks, afraid to trigger any buried memories or feelings. I sob and wrap my arms around him in a hug. "oh. oh." he says surprised at the sudden gesture. "this is nice." he mumbles. just then, the sisters walk into the hallway to our cell and Kalypso bangs her gauntlet onto the bars loudly. "come with us children, and wake your cellmate as well." she barks. "what cellmate?" freddy yells back, we then hear shuffling in the background of our cell and a old, yet determined looking black man with brown robes and long gray hair tied in a bun with a beard emerges. "hiiii wizard." I say sarcastically. "hellooo, y/n." he replies back with the same sarcasm. freddy looks confused between the wizard and me. "you two know each other?" he asks. "yes." we both reply. "he was the one who gifted me my power and yours." I say turning to freddy.  he nods, still confused. "okay."  kalypso storms into the cell and grabs freddy by his ear while hespera points the staff threateningly at the wizard and I. I get up while dusting off my pants, "okay, I'm moving. God, you guys are freaking annoying."  

after a long time walking, we get to the top level of the temple. two guards surround me while one grabs freddy and one supervises the wizard. "damn, you guys have really good security here." I say while my guards drag me up the steps to the main platform. the sisters sit down at their two thrones in front of the statue of Atlas. Hespera motions for freddy's guards to bring him up as well.  "child, I will spare your life if you're honest with me." freddy replies, "honesty. yeah, wow, very ironic subject choice." she continues, "the other champions, are they children like yourself?" freddy says, "what even is a child? I mean, I know I shave, like every week-ish." "yes or no." she asks. "no." he says, "your answer is no, because nobody is stupid enough to grant primordial god-like powers to a bunch of kids." he looks to the wizard who just turns away from his stare. "give us their names." Kalypso says. "the names of the champions?" he asks. "well, there's Brett Bryer, and, um, Burke Bryer. are you guys taking this stuff in? writing it down? no? they drive a dodge ram."  "he's lying." Kalypso says. "that's your superpower, not mine." he replies. "and she thinks you're a total control freak." he looks at hespera.  Kalypso stands up, "hold him." she barks. his guard steps up and grabs him by the back of his jacket. "don't....what's happening? what is that? what's she doing?" he asks. "the power of chaos." I say, "it enters a man's mind and shatters it whole." "oh." he replies as she walks closer to us, "my mind is already trash, so I'd actually like to see you try. because nobody has the balls to handle what's inside my brain." she whispers into his ear, "say their names." the words amplify as freddy's eyes turn black with veins coming from his pupils. "AHHHHH!" he screams, trying to fight the magic. he puts his hands over his ears, "Destiny's Child did it better." he says as his eyes turn slightly back to normal. "he is stronger than he looks." Hespera says. freddy falls to the ground, grunting and screaming in pain. "stop." I mumble. "you're hurting him." I say louder. Kalypso just looks at me. I keep staring at freddy and I scream, "STOP!" and my voice amplifies to larger and larger frequencies till freddy snaps out of the trance and Kalypso and Hespera fly backwards and they both hit their thrones and fall to the floor unconscious. I pant heavily as my guards let me go and they fall to the ground as well. freddy turns to me. "y/n." he says, I look at him as my eyes glow f/c. "let's go." I reply as I help him up and we walk down the steps to the thrones.