Nova and Captain Everypower's first flying session.

*y/n's pov*

Freddy and I walk through an abandoned alley, holding hands tightly. he turns to me and asks, "y/n? can we transform now? I want to flyyyy." he says, dragging out the y. I laugh and say, "fine freddy, say the word." he smiles and shouts, "SHAZAM!" turning into Captain Everypower. he smirks at me, "now you." he says. I smile and focus on my powers. my eyes glow f/c and my suit starts to appear around my body. my mask folds up around my head and snaps into place. Captain Everypower says, "whoa, looking good sir." I reply, "thank you very much sir." and we grab hands, soaring up into the night sky. my mask retracts from my head and I let my f/c hair fly around in the wind. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yell happily.  Captain Everypower laughs and yells, "LET'S GO HIGHER!" I nod and yell back, "HELL YES!" and we fly higher, above the buildings of Philadelphia and into the clouds. as we go up higher and higher, I start to gasp for air. Captain Everypower looks at me and says, "y/n?" and I let go of his hand, falling backwards. he says, "Y/N!" and zooms down to catch me. I look up at him and he catches me in his arms. I smile and kiss him. we both pull away and I say, "ew." Captain Everypower replies, "what?" I continue, "I just kissed an adult version of my boyfriend." he looks at me and starts laughing. "it's still me y/n. I may look different, but I'm still Freddy." he then asks me with a small smile, "do you wanna race?" I smirk and say, "you don't have to tell me twice." and I get into a lunge position, Captain Everypower does too. he says, "one, two, THREE!" and we both fly off, swerving around buildings and trying to cut the other off. as we make our last loop around  the city, I come closer and closer to a makeshift finish line we made earlier. as I zoom toward the ribbon, freddy cuts me off and zips through the finish line. I wheeze and say, "REALLY FREEMAN! I was this close to winning." and I make a gesture with my fingers. he smirks, "are you sure about that?" I smirk, "I'm not." and we both fly back to the house, Captain Everypower turns to me and says, "don't tell victor and rosa about this, 'kay?" I nod. "okay." and we land at the door, de-transforming. I go to knock and rosa opens it, with an angered look on her face. "both of you, in the house, NOW!" she says. freddy and I look at each other and say, "shit."