Kill The Abomination.

*y/n's pov*

e/c-eye color.

I fly through the streets, trying to find the daughters and I see them on the top of a skyscraper. I float down to them and they both turn to me. "don't you see what you're doing to these people?" I say.  Kalypso says, "I do. and what I see is just." I turn to Hespera and say, "look at this tree, it is blighted, it is unnatural here. I thought you made a vow to restore your realm, not destroy another." Kalypso says, "a god has answered their prayers at last. They did not know their place, so I am showing it to them." Hespera says, "your fanatical tone echoes our uncle Hades. no, I'm putting an end to this." she goes to walk, but Ladon impales her with his tail. "shit." I whisper. his tail goes more into her chest and she groans. he lets go of her body and she falls to the ground. "hespera." I say and go to her. but, Kalypso says, "if your emotions rest with the humans so, y/n, then perhaps you should be human." she aims the staff at me and it lights up. I lift up my hands and the buildings start warping around me until I'm in front of a glass skyscraper. I look closer to see the beam of blue light from the staff is following me. I put my hands on my chest in a X motion and a light shield erupts from it. the light then hits the shield and tries to go through it. the beam tries to force me off my feet, but I stand my ground. the beam then fades and I sigh in relief. I then turn around and my shield disappears. I walk down the steps to the building and fly off once more.  I land in front of a fire truck and see a large crowd of people being lead through an underground parking space. I then submerge into the crowd and blend in the best I can. there's so much going on, I don't notice at first, someone calling my name. "Y/N!" freddy shouts. I turn to him and gasp. "freddy?" he nods and runs toward me and we hug tightly. "hi." he says, his head buried in my shoulder. "hey." I whisper. we stay in the hug for a few seconds when suddenly, I hear the roars of Ladon. I turn around and see ladon crashing through the roof of the parking space. he spreads his wings and roars once more. I turn back to freddy and say, "you have to go, now." he shakes his head and says, "if you die, I die." I sigh and say with a exasperated tone, "okay." and turn back to Kalypso. I make another light shield around the two of us. "Ladon," she says, "kill the abomination." ladon opens his mouth and a blue light emits from it once more. I try to clear my head of any fear, but, I drop to the ground and the shield disappears again. the light gets brighter and brighter and my eyes start turning blue. freddy shouts, "Y/N!" and walks toward me, but I turn to him, one of my eyes blue, one e/c. "RUN FREDDY!" I shout.  Ladon roars louder, forcing me to turn back. freddy keeps walking toward me and Kalypso says, "Impossible. bow him!" ladon's roar turns to freddy and tries to keep him down. he walks toward me and drops to the floor, wrapping his arms around me. "freddy, Ladon's too powerful..I can't stop him. what's a superhero without his power?" freddy stares into my eyes and says, "the most powerful thing about you, is you. you taught me that." and we both stare at ladon.  freddy picks up his crutch and screams,  I join in. "KILL THEM!" Kalypso shouts. ladon edges closer and closer to us and freddy pulls me closer. as ladon's large mouth closes in on us, I close my eyes and dig my head into freddy's shoulder.  just as his jaws come closer, ladon gets pulled back. freddy and I look up to see Billy standing at the far end of the parking space, pulling the dragon's tail. "Boom!" he says,  "that must be super disappointing  as a dragon. assuming that you are one. I mean, you fly and you breath fire, but you're also made of wood which is a weird flex and a serious design flaw, if I'm being honest." he looks to us, "Freddy, y/n, don't!" he then flies up to kalypso and grabs the staff from her. "ha, made you look!" freddy says. "oh, lady, that's twice. and I didn't even need a flaming violin that time." billy says. "you want the staff, come get it." and he flies away. Ladon zips out of the parking space after him and me and freddy stand there panting, he puts his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder. "wanna get out of here?" I whisper. he nods in reply, "yeah, definitely." so, I lift my head from his shoulder once more, and I pick up Freddy, cradling him in my arms. I float up into the air, and we fly off, toward the stadium.