𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟏

liked by @theerealjayrackss, @jstar_balla, and 38,793 people

sugarhillhottakes: rapper notti osama and his girlfriend armani, were pronounced dead , after edot baby found their bodies in a underground train station. rest in peace to the two, i send my condolences to their family and friends.

comments limited.

📌 theerealjayrackss : is u fr?? this is how i found out bro??

user : rip notti and armani 💔

user : how did they die? if youn mind me asking..
↪️ sugarhillhottakes : police said, stab wounds and suffocation..

user : i find it weird. why is it that all the camera footage is suddenly gone? what happened to armani's foot? how did notti suffocate? who the fuck stabbed the two?

user : why and how do they only have edot entering and exiting the station, but no footage of what happened inside? like they showed him calling 911, while pressing down on they wounds but they don't got no video of them actually dying?
↪️ user : it's weird asl. it's like somebody hiding sum. i hope whatever video they have, don't get leaked. that'll fuck up dd & em.

DD OSAMA HELD DDOT IN HIS ARMS TIGHTLY AS they both cried. dd had tears streaming down his face, his brother wasn't coming home. neither was the girl he viewed as a sister. after hearing the news, his house felt cold. it felt empty. it didn't feel like home.

ddot had immediately came over after hearing the tragic news, the two brother like figures, needed each other. they had to be their for one another. everyone gave the two some space, although everyone was taking it hard, those two were probably taking it the hardest.

not only did they lose they brother, they lost their sister. the girl who always had they back, and was always prepared to fight for them if needed.

dd's eyes blurred over due to the tears. he remembered going onto tiktok , the first video on his fyp was a edit of the two, and the news reporter speaking about it.

"two teens were found and pronounced dead at a underground train station. police are currently investigating this crime scene, wondering if this was a suicide, or a murder. the victims were identified as two 15 year olds who had bright futures ahead of them. armani james, and ethan reyes who were girlfriend and boyfriend."

dd had quickly got up from his bed and ran downstairs to tell his family. nobody believed it at first and was hoping it was a prank, until they were called by the police.