𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟒

DD POUNDED HIS FIST INTO NDOT'S FACE, blood spilling from his broken nose as he laid on the ground. "yo dd i think he got enough." JAY KLICKIN jumped in, attempting to stop his brother.

"nah nigga ain' get enough. i'll stop when i feel like, back tha fuck up." dd pushed jay, he pulled ndot up by his neck, staring at his unrecognizable face. "the fuck you do to them?!"

dd had realized ndot had something to do with his brother & close friends death. it pissed him off how ndot went around, nonchalantly as if he didn't kill the people dd loved.

"i'm s-sorry." ndot choked, clawing at dd's hand which was wrapped around his neck. dd's eyes were dark, showing nothing but hate & a intent to kill. jay stood off to the side, feeling useless. he couldn't stop his brother from possibly killing this boy, the boy who he had no clue played a part in his brother & his girlfriends death.

"THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" dd yelled, getting in his face. ndot's face began to turn blue, as he lost oxygen. "i-i can't b-breathe." dd relived some pressure, allowing the boy to gasp for air.

"i d-didn't want to. s-she forced me to." he cried out. "who's she?!"

ndot shook his head frantically, "i-i can't say, if i do, she'll kill me."

"youn gotta worry bout us ass when i fuckin rip ya head off ya shoulders bro, who. the fuck. is this bitch." 

ndot swallows thickly, "her name is ..."

'BOOM'

the sound of a gunshot made jay run towards dd & push him down, ndot's body fell to the ground with
harshly, he held his chest.

dd slid from under jay and pulls out his gun, firing back at the car who had a illegal tint.

when the car sped off, his eyes landed on ndot who looked dead. "NO." dd yelled, shaking ndot. "don't fuckin die, who is she? TELL ME!"

"their not dead." ndot whispered, taking his last breath before his eyes slowly closed. dd froze, his body becoming tense. jay stood behind him, reaching to grab his younger brother shoulders. "dd-"

"clean this up. i got somewhere to be." dd stood up, his face was emotionless. "where the fuck you goin?"

he got ignored, dd walked off, his mind less where as he thought about ndot's last statement. yea, he could've been lying, but what if he wasn't? theirs a possibility his brother & future sister in law was still alive. but he couldn't get the name of the woman which pissed him off.

the only way to find out, was to find out who 'siblings' was, that notti hinted at. he had no idea, who the siblings could possibly be but it confused him. 

ever since notti's death, dd had been all over the place. smoking more, beginning to drink. anyone could see it. the dissing from people made him go crazy, how people could just so easily diss his brother as if it was nothing.

yes they dissed people too, but in his eyes it was fair. although it wasn't.

dd's mind raced with different scenarios as he walked on the path back to his house. he was gonna look into any possible drill rapper he & his brothers had problems with, and figure out if it could be them. their had to be more to these clues.

dd would find out , no matter the cost.

WITH THEM .