𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟏𝟏

ETHAN TURNED THE tv off, tossing the remote to the side. before, he and his girlfriend rlly were alive, but not this time.

his girlfriend was dead. your probably waiting for a joke? or maybe quotation marks hinting that she really isn't, but you won't be getting any. because armani really is dead. no coming back.

after notti took her to the hospital, the doctors declared her dead. despite being able to remove the bullets, she had lost to much blood, and one of the bullets had hit a vital, which ruined her chances of making it out alive.

notti was relived after hearing they were able to remove the bullets, but he had spoke to soon. not a minute later a doctor came out, saying the usual. "i'm sorry for your loss."

everyone and everything had went to slow motion, and notti felt as if he couldn't breathe. his other half died, and this time was different.

the 14 year old walked out of the hospital, his eyes blank, his face stained with dry tears, and his hair all over the place. he was covered in her blood, and he still hadn't taken a shower yet.

call it weird, but he felt connected to her in a way. scratch that, it is weird. but he was scared to take a shower, the minute he washes the blood off of him, he's left with the thought that he failed to save her.

the fact that he failed to save her, for the second time.

'did i run to slow? maybe if i ran faster she would've been alive.' notti thought.

she won't be coming back home, and the last things he has of hers is the stuff she wore to the ball. and that wasn't enough, nothing was enough.

the thought made his head hurt, how and where did the police find specks of their dna? notti was sure he left no items behind.

a block away from the hospital was a motel, one that looked like they barley got service but it was cheap, and at the moment, notti needed something.

he paid with cash, seeing as he wasn't really allowed to pay with a card, he was underage and wasn't able to have a debit card.

notti walked into the bathroom, slamming it shut behind him. the ski mask he had came in handy when it came to getting a room at the motel.

not to mention, notti used fake names at the hospital. what else could he do? armani and him were suppose to be dead, imagine seeing a dead couple walking around nonchalantly.

notti undressed, before stepping into the shower. he lazily turned on the shower, pulling the handle up to release the water from the shower head.

the scorching hot water hit his body, he felt to dead inside to even flinch at the temperature. he stared down at the floor as her blood easily washed off of him. here it comes. the waterworks.

notti's head began to pound in the back as he tried to hold in his tears. he blinked harshly, trying to force the tears back into his eyes.

he looks down at his hands, tiny specks of blood still in the creases of his hand. with a sigh he pushed his negative thoughts away just for a second so he can clean himself.

notti grabs the motel soap off of the ledge, and pushes aside the curtain to grab the rag that hung on the rack.

when he applied the soap to the rag, he began to wash himself, his goal to get rid of the blood that didn't fully come off.

notti was unaware that the motel he's in was surrounded by swat officers.