𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟗

NOTTI CLOSED HIS EYES, letting out a silent breath. his face scrunched up as he ... pulled the bullet from his chest. he let out a loud grunt, forcing himself to stay upright.

"fuck." notti muttered, he stared down at the hole in his suit pocket. he was thankful he had put on a bulletproof vest before hand, otherwise he would be dead

notti stood up, his back cracking as he did. his mind wandered to armani, hoping she was safe wherever she ran off to.

the plan he quickly thought of was risky, it could've went any other way. which was why notti was very thankful it went the way he hoped.

as he walked away from the scene, he took a quick glance at the map. memorizing it in his head, he calmly began to walk off, his gun tucked back into his suit.

as he walked, it allowed him to think of who might've hurt him and armani. when he first arrived at isabel's he had no idea, but then she told them.

ndot, murda but two people were missing. his brows furrowed, how could ndot and murda have known they were going to the train station.

nobody knew but dd, ddot , jay , keem and quan.

suddenly notti's jaw dropped, he stopped dead in his tracks. "keem and quan." he whispered to himself. "fuck."

keem and quan were the only ones who could possibly play a part in this. who else could it be? notti's siblings and best friend would never do this. they had no motive.

but the twins did. everybody was oblivious to it but notti was not. he seen how keem and quan always stared at notti, dd and ddot weirdly. as if they were jealous about something.

it wasn't okay to just assume but how could he not?

his pace started to increase, slowly but surely until he was running. 

EDOT PACED BACK AND FORTH , "what's this about dot?" when edot was originally suppose to come tell them, none of them were home. he made them promise to call them the second all of them were free, which was today.

dd and ddot sat next to each other, while jay klick sat in the love seat. jay racks was curled up on the opposite love seat. jstar, melz and dd's no where to be found.

"yo, i neva in my life would expect this shit bro. ian the type to assume and get shit wrong, but i think i kno who hurt notti and armani."

dd's curious face became emotionless, everybody watched his expression. "what?"

"look, i recorded it. sum in ma gut was tellin me sum was off. but i ignored it cause i was thinkin, nahhh they would never. but they did."

edot placed his phone on the coffee table, pressing play. the hairs on his body stood up, still freaked out. he listened to it every day, trying to decipher a possible hidden message but failed.

flashback .

"yoo edot!" he heard, slowly he turned around, seeing the twins keem and quan behind him.
"wassup my heart."

edot just nodded in greeting. he didn't trust his voice right now. secretly, he looked at his phone he pressed on the camera icon, sliding over to video and pressed record. his stomach turned with nerves , hoping his accusations weren't correct. tucking it back into his phone he looked at the twins.