𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟏𝟎

ARMANI EYES FLICKERED between the different directions, trying to think of the best way to go. a sudden touch on her shoulder startled her, she elbowed them before turning around and kicking them in the stomach.

"what the fuck." notti holds his stomach as he shuts his eyes in pain. "ethan! what the hell!"

armani stared down at her boyfriend in utter shock, "how the hell— where the fuck did you just come from? i heard a gun shot, what the fuck happened? are you hurt? i can do like the people in the movies and yank it out! why the hell are you even walking if you were shot, stay the fuck down!"

armani pushed notti back to the floor after he tried to stand up. notti eyes held nothing but love and amusement as he watched his girlfriend panic.

"wait lemme get my phone, ima diy this shit." armani exclaimed, she pulled her phone out and unlocked it, quickly going to google.

"the fuck— i don't need 911, i need a fucking tutorial. how to remove— oh wait— how to remove a bullet from a person." armani practically shouted into her microphone.

"armani — notti shut up!"

"armani im fine!" he stood up with a laugh, his hands grabbed hers and rubbed the back of her hand. "i gotta vest on, im good."

the girl let out a sigh of relief, "thank God. did you run here?"

"yea, i had to find you." — "so you ran? that's like.. 4 miles you ran to get here. how did you even find me?"

notti shrugged. "i jus took a lot of turns and shit. but look, i figured sum out.."

"what happened?" — "i know who played a part in us getting hurt."

armani's stomach twisted, she was trying not to think the worst but that was all she could do right now.

"who?"

"keem and quan."

armani let out a scoff, not a scoff of annoyance, but a laughter kind of scoff. she didn't believe it. "notti really? you think they would stoop that low to hurt us?"

"why wouldn't they armani? they were the only two niggas at that party who heard us say we were going to the train station. ndot, and murda b are dead. the two people who did the job, how else could they have found out where we were?"

"do you think dd did it? ddot? maybe even jay?" notti argued. this was the second time armani didn't believe him when it came to certain things.

he was starting to become pissed off with the girl, why couldn't she just believe him? notti would never say something without being 100% sure of it.

"why would they hurt us?"

"why wouldn't they armani. i feel like you not thinkin and ian fuckin wit it." notti snaps. "fuckin think bro. when me and dd & em came into the drill shit, them niggas was jealous. anybody could see it, all the fake smiles, and fake ass daps and shit."

"why wouldn't they hurt us armani. they wanted us out the picture, and they got that."

"but they got nothing in return, their fame still isn't back — that's not the point, yo word 2 im bout to slap the shit outta you."

armanis mouth snapped shut, now in shock due to his sudden aggression. "excuse me?"

"stop acting dumb for one fuckin second, use ya brain and think. not everyone is ya friend, why the fuck do you still think that?" notti spat. "keem and quan told them niggas where we were at, now ndot and murda dead. who could've killed them?"