𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟕

EDOT FELT INCREDIBLY GUILTY. he blamed himself for not being able to save the couple. he went as far as distancing himself from the reyes family and friends. he knew they all lost love for him, their loved ones died because he failed to cover the wounds.

the boy smoked his guilt away, blunt after blunt. it did help with the negative thoughts, but could never get rid of the burning he felt in his chest, the fluttering feeling in his stomach. he gagged whenever his friends limp bodies appeared in his head.

it was constant torture, every time he closed his eyes. it was all he could picture.

edot swallowed back his spit as he walked down the street, tossing his soda bottle into a nearby trash can. it was only noon, he had nothing better to do.

every now and then, he would visit the train station, just standing at the entrance, wishing he could go back and do more. they would still be here if he tried harder.

his head pounded as the sun made it worse, he squinted his eyes staring ahead. his pace was slow and steady, just walking wherever.

"yoo edot!" he heard, slowly he turned around, seeing the twins keem and quan behind him.
"wassup my heart."

edot just nodded in greeting. he didn't trust his voice right now. keem gave quan a look. "how ya been? holdin up?"

"coo i guess." edot muttered, stuffing his hands inside his jacket pocket. he didn't notice the looks keem kept sending his brother. quan sighed, "look, it ain' ya fault that they dead."

"lowkey deserved it." keem mumbled but edot heard him. "fuck you say?"

keem looked away. but edot wasn't going for it. "say dat shit with ya chest gang. whatchu say?"

"i said dem niggas deserved it. fuck is ya problem?"

"chill-" quan tried, shaking his head at his brother. edot kissed his teeth angrily and hiked his pants up. he pushed keem back. "watch ya mouth bitch."

"or wha? whatchu gon do pussy? you couldn't even save em. say sum else and i'll send yo ass right to em. jus like ndot did." keem spat, getting in edot's face. quan's eyes widened in disbelief. "keem—"

"fuck is you talkin bout."

"why you think ndot bitch ass dead? he was gonna say to much so i killed his ass. fuck around and it'll be you next."

quan pushed keem forward, dragging him away from edot who only watched them in shock.

he stared down at his phone that was recording the whole time. he smirked to himself, chuckling quietly. "dumbasses."

he turned around, walking the opposite way. he needed to go to the reye's house asap.

hours before .

" WHAT DO I DO WITH HIS BODY? " keem asked, isabel stood off to the side, leaning her head against a pillar. "dump it in a river i guess. he's no longer of importance."