𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟏𝟒

"THREE YEARS. THREE YEARS since i lost you ethan." melz frowned, looking at the picture of a younger version of them that sat on the kitchen fridge.

"where is david?" their mom walked into the kitchen, her outfit ready for the balloon release they decided to do for notti.

melz shrugged, going to pick up her son from his highchair. "jay? where's dd?"

"why you askin me like i kno' everything?" jay shrugged, walking into the kitchen. the situation with 'I' was supposedly handled two years ago, he didn't know how or when, but it was. so he was back at his house.

"your room is right next to his, you should know. and why aren't you dressed? the balloon release starts in an hour." melz snapped. jay rolled his eyes. "ian goin."

"huh? what the hell do you mean your not going?" his mom glared at him, "how can you miss your brothers balloon release?"

"because armani isn't getting one."

"oh my— seriously jay? because armani isn't getting one? she's not a fucking reyes's." melz spat her name with disgust. "but she was notti's girlfriend!" jay argued.

melz rolled her eyes. she never really liked armani. when notti brought her around, something inside her made her feel weird. like it was tryna tell her sum was off about armani.

which it was, in melz eyes, armani was the cause of notti's death.

"that shit doesn't matter. ethan is a reyes, not some random ass smooch that he "loved"."

"watch ya mouth." jstar glared at his younger sister, walking into the kitchen after hearing the commotion. "you got some secret animosity towards armani for no reason."

jstar truly loved armani, she was the younger sister he always wanted and was 100% supportive of her relationship with notti.

"how you gon invite all of the bitches who tried to break up mani and notti, but you can't slip in a balloon or two for armani? she was apart of this family whether you liked it or not." jstar continues, "and you kno' notti would want her to have one if he was here."

"ma!" melz turned towards her mother who looked at her in disappointment. "jstar and jay have a point melz. armani was a reyes."

"go call dd, find out where he at." jstar told jay who nodded and walked off.

melz scoffed, "can't believe this shit."

time skip

MELZ sipped from her cup, standing by notti's delulu fangirls. tamara scrunched up her face, "who then pink and white balloons for?"

melz looked at to where tamara was staring and rolled her eyes, "balloons for armani."

"oh that's notti girlfriend?" tamara spat. she had been trying to break the couple up since they popped out. her crush on notti never ended, even if he was "dead" now.

she felt as if she deserved him more than armani, she wouldn't let anything happen to him.

"fuck ha. why she gotta be involved? this is notti's special day." tamara crossed her arms. melz sighs, "my mother wants her ass involved. fuck what i feel."

tamara shook her head disgustingly. "fuck what notti feels too. this day is for him and him only. his lil mistake shouldn't be here, it's her fault he's gone."