𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟏𝟐

RECAP ;
he frowned, in order to steer clear from isabel, he had to leave armani behind, what other choice does he have? armani was dead, so is it wrong to leave? no it wasn't, armani would want him to be safe. notti walked out the room, the gun now shoved in his waistband of his pants. he mentally promised to get back for armani, but his main concern was to get the hell out of this motel and away from isabel.

ETHAN FIDDLED WITH THE necklace armani had gave him, his leg shaking as he looked out the window of the bus.

he leaned his head back against the seat, his breath getting stuck in his throat.

he was actually leaving armani behind, he was leaving everything behind. his family, his memories.

"fuck—" notti mumbled, his hand gripping the bus seat. he could feel beads of sweat dripping down his forehead as he tried to calm himself down.

"hey— are you okay?" a feminine voice asked in concern. she sat next to notti, grabbing his shoulder.

notti shoved her hand off, scooting as far away as he could. "damn i'm sorry for trying to help!" she snapped, scoffing under her breath.

"didn't ask for your help. i'm fine." notti replied back, opening his eyes to glare at the girl. "whatever."

"where are you going?"

"what?" notti sighed deeply, feeling himself become annoyed. "your dressed like your going somewhere fancy, where are you going?"

"out of town." — "me too."

"didn't ask." notti mumbled. "i'm emerald. but i go by emmy."

"i don't really care." notti looked down at his lap, his hands still gripping the seat tightly.

emerald frowned, "i know your scared about leaving town, but i swear it gets better."

"why the fuck are you talkin to me," notti groaned, throwing his head back. "i jus wanna make new friends."

"go do that shit somewhere else."

emerald ignored him, her fingers tapping a rhythm on her covered thigh. "maybe we should hang our sometime. you know, as friends."

notti glanced at her, raising a brow. "i can't stand you now, what makes you think i can stand bein' friends witchu?"

"a lot of people say that. but i swear you'll start to like me."

ethan scoffed & shook his head. he pulled on the stop, and hurriedly stood up. this wasn't where he wanted to go, but he couldn't be close to this girl anymore.

"hey! where are you going? i didn't get ya name-"

notti hopped off the bus, speed walking down a random block. he was hot for sure, but seeing as he's somewhere he doesn't feel familiar with— notti wasn't going to take any risk.

so the ski mask has to stay on until it's safe. he exhaled, pulling the mask down slightly so he could breathe, and looked around.

he had stopped at yet another bus stop to leave town— around the stop were houses and children playing outside.

his eyes landed on three curly headed boys who rode bikes and did tricks— his mind wandered back to him, dd and ddot; and how they use to do the same thing.

"excuse me—" a lady smiled softly at notti, walking past him to sit on the bench. notti stepped to the side still staring at the kids.

— he waited 40 mins before another bus came. he helped the older lady get on first before he followed, a lone tear dripped down his cheek as he sat in his seat.