𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟎𝟎𝟔

⭐️ᵎᵎ
' NOTTI ' or ' OSAMA '
ETHAN RILEY REYES

NOTTI CURSED TO HIMSELF AS HE DUCKED THROUGH the thousands of people in the house. the plan to scare cblu, the son of her was in motion. notti had accidentally seen dd, and couldn't risk them seeing him. he was supposed to be dead after all.

notti was pissed, isabel hadn't told them his family and friends were gonna be there, she hadn't told them a lot of stuff.

he noticed armani sitting on the steps, looking uncomfortable. he walked over to her, thankful the mask he wore covered his face. "you okay?" he muttered, sitting next to her.

"i can't do this notti." she mumbled, showing him her teary face. "i can't be in the same room with them. every time i see them, i jus wanna go to them but i kno i can't."

notti looks away from her, his eyes wandering back towards dd and ddot who looked like they were having fun. he agreed with his girlfriend, it was hell not being able to talk to your loved ones.

"let's jus get cblu then we can dip igh?" armani let out a harsh breath, before nodding her head. she wiped at her eyes, putting on a different face before standing up. "let's go."

notti followed after her, looking for cblu while staying low.

"notti?" someone called out, notti's body tensed, hun and armani sharing a look. "i'm sorry, you look so much like him." they turned and seen jay racks with a frown on her face.

"it's fine." armani laughed it off, "he gets that a lot."

when they noticed the face on jay's face, they quickly walked off. both of them could tell jay recognized armani's voice.

"he right there." notti whispered in armani's ear, subtly pointing to cblu who sat next to kay flock.

armani wiped her hands on her dress, pushing through the people. she had to get his attention some how, when notti seen her walk over to them, he walked to the door where they were going to take him out.

armani slowly walked past them, acting like she was looking for someone, catching the eyes of the entire group of boys. kay, dougie, cblu and setty.

"shit. who that?" setty asks, leaning forward to get a better look. "she look a lil young, let blu have ha." dougie pushed setty back, scrunching his face up.

"mmcht man, how she look young?"

"she look like she 15 nigga." kay replied, taking a gulp from his drink. cblu ignored them and stood up, following after the girl.

he didn't even think twice about following her out the house, not until he was pushed against the wall, a hand around his throat.

he clawed at the hand, his eyes squinting to see the persons face. "let him go." armani ordered notti, making the boy drop him harshly.

cblu gasped, trying to get as much air into his throat, that short little time of being choked had him breathless.

"who are you?" he rasped, coughing. notti smiled. "youn recognize me? wasn't ya friends dissin me?"

"notti?"

"so you do kno who i am." he let out a chuckle, putting a brass knuckle onto his right hand. cblu frowned, "you died? how you -"

"where ya mom?" armani cut to the chase, cutting him off. cblu shrugged, "ion kno. she neva home."

he wasn't technically lying. her never coming home was true but him knowing where she was was the truth.