me as a boy in a dream

This is not the first dream that i have, but it's the first dream that i remember. Btw i was a boy on that dream, tbh i was sooo handsome (+cuteee🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻) and rn i want to marry me as a boy🥹🥹 So in that dream, i was joined i think it's a reality show like ninja warrior or benteng takeshi i guess? But the mission is we must find like 5 things wrapped and those things were saved on a tree so all participants were given long stick. If we can take em all we'll receive some gifts and we can leave that forest. We use different t-shirts, i use orange t-shirt with white sleeves(there's number on that t-shirt but i forgot) and short white pants, idk what type of pants is it but it's always use by another boys. In the middle of the game there was like a villain participant(i think we should work in group cuz i always going anywhere with 2/3 people.) I forgot what that villain's doing, then the ambitious participant was solved all the problem that was made by that villain easily. I was the only one who can find and take those things easily because I'm tall on that dream lol, and after i got all those things i open some things but i didn't open the number 4 because it was so tiny, and there's a scene after i won but i forgot, i only remember that we gather together(our group) and this is the last scene, it was so embarrassing but there's only me who'll read this thingy, I'm still a boy and i was with girl and i think we've just done s3x💀 because i don't use any clothes(and that girl too.) We slept between mountains/gaps, and after doing that(maybe) I'm going to sleep first, so even though i was a boy in that dream, but I'm boti💀 nah nah, maybe I'm a malesub and she's the dominant. This is the last thing, i think that girl is me💀 and i think i can make a film/novel about "I'm a malesub and I'm doing s3x with me as a femaledom"