become a profiler and solve a case

Last night i dream something but in genre mystery(i thought there's romance too but maybe I'll remember it when i tell my dream.) I don't remember from the first scene, but i remember in that dream i was trying to solve(?) a case with a man(idk who's that man but i kinda remember his face) i think our age gap was kinda far(like my age and jaehan.) He's a muslim(maybe) but he adopted a dog. I try to find the dog's name on internet, but i think it's between dobermann or rottweiler(cuz it has black colour and a bit brown on it.) I don't know what case that we tried to solve, maybe like a case to find a missing child(?) This is a nonsense, we kinda close, and yeah i think he likes me(he acts like he did.) And we live together in a house(i think it's his house) and there's a kitty that always comes to our house and we always give that kitty some food. It turns out that the missing child often wanders behind our house(it's like backyard but it's very wide and there's many long weeds and that child was hiding there.) I forgot how we could find that kid cuz he suddenly had a wife and he adopted that missing child. But he always boasts about his wife in front of me, like "honey, why are you so pretty today" or "why are you so smart, not like her(pointing at me.)" Oh and he was trying to find another missing child and want to adopt that child again. End.

After dawn prayer i was going to sleep again and i remember i had a dream that i never have, but i forgot all scene🥹🫠