gato school, that woman and that man

I got a dream that i like but not really. The main character is me and a man(idk who is he but it seems like we were close, especially he has hugged me in dream) and idk in which scene he was appearing. So it's begin with me and my friend talked about her cat, she said she always schooling her cat in a place that kinda popular. And she let me see her cat's schedule for school. Here's i give the schedule.

And it's Friday, owners of cats were allowed go come to their school

And it's Friday, owners of cats were allowed go come to their school. Fyi, meaning of not give food(sorry if there's mispronunciation, i only write based on what i remember) is school won't give the cats food. Because my friend was busy, so she let me to come to her cat's school. Anyway, i came to her cat's school because i wanted the candy. And the man that I said in the beginning, he come with me to my friend's cat's school. And he told me that he liked the cat school's owner(the owner is a woman, well maybe all men will like her because she has big boobs, ideal body shape, beautiful face, long and healthy hair, and stylish.) And after we've arrived in cat school, the only one teacher(who is the owner of cat school) was sharing a lot of candy to all cat students. But there's no that man(maybe he's too shy to meet the teacher.) I've ever said that I'm picking up my friend's cat cuz she can't come here. But the teacher keep saying that I'm a stranger and not allowed to pick up my friend's cat(and I can't get the candy cuz she's hide the candy.) My friend that who said she's busy and can't pick up her cat try to pick up her cat for a moment. I didn't go home with her cuz i said I'm still having a business so i need to come to a place. Btw idk is the candy can be eaten by cats or not. But suddenly there's my sister and she said she'll help me to steal the candy. Then we tried to steal it when the teacher didn't here. Fyi, before we steal candy the teacher has said that she's married and having a son, but she divorced her husband(i see her husband but he looks so nerd wtf.) We didn't get the candy because the teacher suddenly see us who are looking for candy. And she said, "if you want to sleep, you can sleep in that room(pointed to the place.)" I said no and suddenly the teacher wants to take us home(even though earlier she said I'm a stranger.) And she take us home with her car, but then she only take me home, not with my sister. After i said my sister is left behind, she let my sister to get into her car but we must sit at the back. When i move to the back, my sister suddenly gone and there's that man. Because i see him i told anything about the teacher. But he said nothing. And i just realized that i was sitting on his lap and he hugged me from back.

 And i just realized that i was sitting on his lap and he hugged me from back

I saw he was blushing and i feel nothing. And finally we've arrived at our home(only my house i guess.) And the teacher shows her real side that she's kinda bastard. I don't see that man expression because suddenly i was teleported to a place. It's like a park in front of a mall that always i visited with my family. But the mall has changes a lot, it's bigger in my dream. And we walked until my gaze moved to that man. So that man was thinking about kur incident while in the teacher's car. He said something in his mind, but i forgot. According to my guess, it turns out he likes me. Cuz he's blushing when he sees me. And then my gaze from him moved again to mine. I was eating an ice cream and he said that I'm cute and he's blushing. End.

Well I'm scared after wrote that the man likes me, especially he has berandalan looks and it's not my type, then I'll just pretend that the girl in my dream isn't me(so who is she?💀)