study trip and students with no face

There are 2 different dreams but interrelated and idk which one is first, but I'll just write the 'normal' dream first. Once upon a time, idk what's the beginning but I was in like a hostel (?) For study trip with my classmates(only my classmates, but i don't know who they are, they're just like strangers to me), and that city was really advanced even though it's kinda dark(no starts and moon💀) I haven't seen my room, because suddenly the guide told us that we can sleep in hotel near hostel because we've just gotten a prize(?) And there are some stories again but i forgot, i only remember when i was in hostel door and hotel lobby. Then this is the weirdest dream I've ever had💀💀💀 i don't wanna tell it but i want to tell it to my future husband so i must remember that i have told it here. I think it's the continued from that normal dream because i wasn't woke up from that normal dream.So in the beginning, i was playing my phone and was seeing like a link that given by someone(suddenly i forgot what's the name💀) the link shows a video like my mid school gate, there's some students, a student wear red outfits(i know her lol, she's my junior) there are 2 clips video. The first one seeing she running to her friends at school gate with normal face and using red outfit, the second one she still use same outfit and she's like got interview (like in a news but i don't know how to say it) and her face was gone, so her face just like plain. It turns out that the school has 6 students that their faces were gone, and they were told their elementary school, idk why'd they make that video because there's no text, so it's just like a video with sad song, and i teleported to my class(8 grade.) In the class, i sit on the front and my classmate stand on my front and he was like say something but i can't hear anything, and suddenly he grab a pencil and drawing on my table and my ambitious classmate was laughing at my behind.

I forgot to tell this, before this weird dream the classmate who had laughing at him or me was on her birthday, i want to be the one who day it first but my another classmate say it first and i feel disappointed

I forgot to tell this, before this weird dream the classmate who had laughing at him or me was on her birthday, i want to be the one who day it first but my another classmate say it first and i feel disappointed. After in class i was walk out from my class, I'm walking through the hall and seeing my junior with her gone face, and i see a girl from another class maybe her face is gone again and her friends and i walk again to my class and see a girl(i think she's my friend from elementary School) she ran to a group of people(i think they're from athlete class, but i confused why there's so much students from athlete class, as i know athlete class only had 20 students and it's mixed from 7-9 grade) and the girl in the middle of that group has gone face too. And that girl who have run to that group was run back like scared people, oh btw it turns out that the students who had gone face increased again, there are 8 people, and suddenly i teleported again into a sea, and i can flying like a fairy. After i drown into the sea and i can fly, I'm flying onto sky, i see that city and it turns out that was the city I've just visited in the normal dream, i see some students flying too and suddenly i followed them, they were going to like a mansion and we entered that house. It's just like living in a game, we can flying and enter house without door, we entered like office but that office was so suck, it was so tiny and those students were like that place, i can't stand with tiny room agh.

 It's just like living in a game, we can flying and enter house without door, we entered like office but that office was so suck, it was so tiny and those students were like that place, i can't stand with tiny room agh

And we went to like our school but it's not school, but it actually looks like a wood factory because there's so much woods and a truck with lots of rocks and cement, and i see those people with gone faces too. Ahh and there's still story again, but i must write it after i went back to class and meet with athlete students, so i always go home with a car or something because my home always far from my school, but in that dream i walked into my home that was still like 4 kilometres. And i walk with some students from another school that i don't know. In the hostel, i remember I've met 2 guys that i haven't met but i think I've ever met with them, BUT I THINK I'VE EVER SEEN A GUY IN ANOTHER DREAM, idk is he a same person as that guy who studied and sleep on my hand and said such cringe things.