weird adventure 2.0

so in the dream i was about to go home, so i took i phone and AL also took her phone. but it turned out that we took someone else's phone (i brought 2 phones, the one mine but the other's not). AL got her phone but i haven't. suddenly AT (guy) asked me to become their model for an assignment. what should i do is holding something and acting silly (while wearing a mask). i dunno why but willing to do it. we took many times to take a good picture. after we took the picture i asked AT if he had seen my phone or no, then suddenly K(also guy) pulled out a phone from his pocket AND IT WAS MINE. i got annoyed and angry and i was thinking why he had my phone. and it turned out that they were cooperated to steal my phone so that I'd be willing to be their model. when i passed the gate suddenly i met E's brother and he was kissing a girl in front of me. i was really disgusted and speechless and passed them again. after a day, i went there again. i found AL who was losing her phone like me. i was about to tell her that K was the one who stole my phone, but i forgot. then when we were about to go home. me and AL and N walked home together. N (girl) suddenly asked me and AL to clean the park that was really good with T (different guy). then we met K and AT with KN and weirdly my cousin were playing on the park also. we four approached them and had a chit chat with them. then i glanced at K and i pointed him and said, "ha, this guy stole my phone yesterday." i touched his nape and said again, "you should bring me together." then KN, AT, K, me, my cousin, AL and also N flew together. i held K's arm so tightly. i forgot where we went but i suddenly got K's pov. that time when i touched his nape and held his arm he was like feeling something inside (not sure if he flustered or something). me and KN were apart from AT, K, AL, and N. then my other friends, I and H joined us and we flew to like a building. but becausewe're weak so we can't continue to climb the building. after that my pov shifted to my phone. i was like looking/observing the pictures. there was a man's picture then if i slide to the left I'd find creepy pictures (like a thief mask and some random things but those are scary asf).

(i wanna put the illustrations but my wattpad for somewhat errors)