failed plan

(i forgot when it was but it's on november)

that time i was in school and it was the first day of exam. but suddenly something was happening so the school postponed the exam for around one to two hours. i was sitting on my desk and i asked my seatmate (boy maybe) "if the exam is delayed by a day, it means we won't have a study tour?" and my another classmate (boy) said, "ay for real?" then i started walking outside of the class and i met like a few teachers and some students and they said that maybe the school will postpone the exam for a day. i went back to my class and a teacher was standing in front of the class to inform that the school will postpone the exn for two days because someone had just affected by a mysterious illness and it was quite serious. i went back to sit on my desk and talked to my seatmate again (i forgot what we were talking about but we laughed together, maybe we were joking).

i teleported to in front of the school field. i was about to walk outside of the field with my friends but suddenly a junior that's caught my attention (boy, in real life) approached me and was talking to me but his face wasn't looking like he's in real life and i forgot what we were talking about.