a nightmare, be famous and be a fairy

i had 2 different dreams last night, but the first dream was made me scared so i think it's nightmare😵‍💫😵‍💫 but i kinda forgot it lol, but nvmd I'll try to tell it. I'm not sure what was happening in first dream, but there are 2 children playing in a place like bathroom(?) and they were playing the water in the bucket. i heard something, it sounds like a woman singing but her voice was not clear so it was just like, "hoaahaaaa" in soft voice and to be honest it's so good. i think it's like siren's voice when they're singing. then i woke up and i still hear that voice, i was so scared and trying to sleep again. not long from that sound finally it's adzan subuh so I'm a little relieved. i know the dream doesn't sound scary, but then i remember someone in my dream said it's a creepy story which everyone knows. the second dream was kinda interesting. so i was in a high school that I don't know, the classroom was so empty(but there's a locker and a plant). many students walking around in front of my class and they all know me lol, so they always call my name like we're close. it turns out that i was an author and my work was really popular so everyone knows me. and then i teleported to another place, it's like hallway and there's a man sitting like this pic.

then the man talks something to me but I don't remember that

then the man talks something to me but I don't remember that. then i walked into another hallway(which I marked in the pic). the man who was talking to me was followed me behind and he was naked. i walked again until I teleported to another place. it's an empty room(not the classroom) and i was holding something like this pic

 it's an empty room(not the classroom) and i was holding something like this pic

and sí, I'm flying. there's another interesting scene but i forgot it nah😭😭 then after i had a great time with that thing i was teleported again to another place. i teleported to someplace like a public bath with a man and a woman, they have same hair color btw(they both have blondes hair). as i know they're siblings, the details "who am i" and "who are they" were available in this pic.

 as i know they're siblings, the details "who am i" and "who are they" were available in this pic

i dunno why am i think it's me but it's not me. then the woman who was known as my bsf or sister-in-law was looking at someone with sharp gaze. me and the man who was known as my husband or something only looking at that woman and that "someone." then tada! i woke up. before i woke up i remember there's another something that interesting again but i forgot lol.