be the boss's secretary

i got a nice but weird dream a few hours ago (I'm free today💃🏻💃🏻). well there are 2 different scene with different people too, but i don't want to tell the second scene cuz i kinda hate it(it was really weird tho). so i was a secretary of a ceo or president director or executive director or anything else, basically my boss is an office worker that has high office(he's an old money💃🏻). i didn't work in the department, BUT I WORKED IN HIS HOUSE. oh well here's our style to work in his house.

my style

my style

his style (well I'm lazy to draw it, but i found the similar pic)

first he was a single man who only thinks about work, gym, work. but suddenly he has a wife and has a baby too(but I didn't see their baby, but ngl his wife is so pretty). after he got married with his wife, he made a room that has many stuff and has lots of space like this pic. the boss or his wife always told me to pick the things even though i was only his secretary, like why you didn't tell your maid to do that? huh and it turns out that his wife is a 'devil' cuz I've seen her put anything that looks so sus in those spaces. when i want to pick something in a high place, I accidentally fell and i was screaming so loud💀 then my boss came to the room after hearing my loud screaming. he tried to catch me while babbling to me like, "how can you fell off from that place? blah blah." and I fell into his hands[showing off my rizz]. and there is still a scene but i forget it☹️ but then i moved into another dream that i don't want to tell so, yeah. end.