pond, party, and flowers

11-11-23

last night (it's morning tbh) i had a dream. in the first dream i was a boy (I'm really handsome yk). i was in my grandma's house and there's an event that held in front of my grandma's house. i met someone and they said that the residents here like to steal fish from my grandma's pond (right in front of the house). and me as a boy ordered to observe anyone who steals fish. i caught two children trying to steal the fish so i stood up behind them and i threw them to the pond, so they were all wet. and one again, i caught two grandmas were doing the same thing, and i did the same thing as i do it to the child (sorry grandmas).

then i moved to another dream, in that dream i was in a building (maybe there was a party) with my mom, siblings, my mom's relatives, two athlete students and some guys that i don't know who were they. in the party we can get many food and gifts. and i got many gifts for sure. then suddenly someone called me, i walked to the window (we were on second floor) and weirdly i saw my english teacher. there were so many people outside and the english teacher. i remember we had some conversation but i forgot what's it.

suddenly someone told me that there is a competition, we should find at least some flowers and those flowers have different meanings (but most of them have romantic meanings). then i went to find the flowers because they told me there are so many gifts and food. at first i was going alone, but suddenly there were two guys (not sure the one is guy or not) came to me while driving like surfing board. without i realized that suddenly i was on the surfing board with them (i was in the middle of them). the guy behind me looks like a delinquent guy, he's really loud, he wore nothing but swimming pants and he's really muscular and he has buzz cut hair. i have nothing to say about the guy (not sure) in front of me, they all quiet and wore black hoodie, they drove the surfing board. one moment we arrived at the beach and we found so many flowers. the guy behind me was about to grab the flowers but i got mad at him and told him that I'm the first to find it while pouting. the guy in front of me kept silent while i grabbing all the flowers. the muscular guy was just laughed at me and told me the meaning of the pink flower, he said the meaning is "you're mine" but i kept silent while grabbing the flower. i saw the guy in front of me look at him slightly. i could see their face a bit. and that time i started feeling something weird from them. after I'm done, i sat back on the surfing board. that guy did the same thing, he sat behind me. (illust)

 (illust)

before the guy in front of me started driving, i put some sand from the beach to his calf, and me and the guy behind me had a little conversation

before the guy in front of me started driving, i put some sand from the beach to his calf, and me and the guy behind me had a little conversation. i leaned on his shoulder and turn my head to look at him so i leaned my face on his neck slightly.

as i remember we talked about the guy in front of me

as i remember we talked about the guy in front of me. i asked him in low tone like whisper, "is the guy in front of me is a girl?" then he slowly nodded and said, "yeah." then the guy in front of me continue driving to the base. i promised to myself that I'll give some of gifts to the guy in front of me (for somehow i feel like the guy behind me is annoying). skip to after i got my gifts (i forgot the plot when we were on our way back to base). i gave some of my gifts to the guy in front of me that was actually a girl. she has long hair, tbh she's pretty. and i woke up. (lmao my third long dream that i ever wrote)