that sus man

this morning(june 19 i had a scary dream but it's not about ghost or something, but it's about a stalker that was obsessed with me. so it starts with me downloaded an app to find some friends and i think it's like yeetalk, you know that I've deleted it since april. but in the dream i was downloaded that app again and i see a man from indonesia texted me, it turns out that we've texted from a couple days ago. but we haven't talked many things, we just talked about nonsense like we just know eachother yesterday. but when i wanted to reply his text, i heard a man(i think it's him) said "i miss her, she's an interesting person that I've ever seen." i was like "huh? didn't we just met yesterday? why he acts like he has known me for several years." and i opened his account cuz i wanna know about him, when i opened his account i was getting surprised because his posts were sus like he actually a pervert. so many sus posts that made me getting scared of him, and without thinking i immediately blocked his account. and suddenly i opened youtube on my laptop, all i see is a man's channel that looks so sus. and i was thinking "isn't it his account?(the sus man earlier)" and i blocked his youtube channel again, but suddenly i heard something like a man voice earlier. as i remember he said "why are you blocked my account?" then he said swear words like he'd kill me if i block his account. then i see my laptop screen again and his youtube channel description has changed, i dunno how it can be even I've just blocked his account. the description says something like that swear words he said earlier. i was getting scared but then i was teleported to a big house. that house is a typical an expensive house in roleplay game(like in brookhaven map in roblox, i know it cuz the house is really big but it has short ceiling). then i see a man wearing all black(except his eyes and fingers) running at me. i was getting more scared and trying to run away from him. but alas he succeeded to caught me. and something was happening after that, but i forgot, but I'm sure that i could escape from him and it was happy ending. but still this dream made me scared.