Chapter 2

Okay Biggums! Here is Chapter 2, my little Baccas! ENJOY BIGGUMS ~ Alice
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Reader's POV
Sitting up, I looked around the room. The room I was sat in wasnt really... A room... More a cell then a room but I'll make do! I looked about and saw a pile of muddy and bloody hay. Yay... Sitting in the cell of a former human that died... Woop woop.... (Again- Why do I always break the 4th wall?) I stood up and wobbled over to the cell door, gripping them. I began punching them with my fists but when they began to bruise, I stopped and walked over to the wall on my opposite side. Now punching the wall, I watched as the blood from my bruised 'n battered fists dripped onto the floor. Before long a puddle of fresh blood was surrounded under my arms. I had created the smallest dent in the stone wall and my fists were killing me! I grumbled and cursed under my breathe before sitting down on the bloody hay. I heard a click as someone began climbing down a ladder to this cell room. Stood infront of me now was a girl about 2 years younger than me. "Hiya!" She smiled and walked over to my cell. (In this, your 19 kaaaaaay?) I flinched slightly. She stood there looking at me... Well she floated there, her feet of the ground and crossed. "Soooo..." She mumbled, flicking her wrist so the trapdoor leading to the ladder was closed. "Sorry... Im not meant to be here..." She giggled. She was so childish for her age... "So! Who are you? What's ya name, ya know?" She asked me. I sighed. "Im _____" I smiled half-heartedly. She grinned. "Well Hi ____! Im Alice! That purple dude that fought you earlier was my brother..." She giggled. She stopped floating and talking when she heard a clip. "Oh shit." She said quietly, floating over to the darkest corner in the cell room... I looked to her and to my surprise, she was gone! I couldnt see her that is... "Ah... Hello." A boy said, floating down to the ground and flicking his wrist so the trapdoor closes. I looked up from my hands and saw the boy Id seen in the sky except with more detail. He had beautiful- NOPE NOT BEAUTIFUL- chocolate- POOOOP- coloured hair. His violet- NO NO NO NO NO NO BRAIN STOP DIS- eyes sparkled- NO- in the dim light and his lovely- HOOOOORRIBLE- silver crown did the same. He wore a Black, midnight sky- DEATH- coloured top with a ruby red- BLOOD RED- Creeper face in the middle. He had the same Midnight sky- I SAID DEATH- coloured trousers and a violet- NOTCH DAMN IT- cloak over his head, the hood pulled over his beautiful- UUUGLYYY- features. I looked at him slightly blushing a faint red, luckily for me it was dark in here and he probably- MORE LIKE HOPEFULLY- couldnt see it. "So uh..." He motioned for me to give him my name. "_-_____" I stuttered- NOTCH DAMN IT.
Seto's POV
I sat on my throne and waited for the return of my smaller sister, Alice. She was taking a while... Meh! I walked over to the trapdoor of the cell room and opened it with the flick of my wrist and it opened, letting me float down. I flicked my wrist once again and it slammed shut behind me. "Ah... Hello..." I spoke up as I walked to the cell. In the dim light she had beautiful (h/c) locks that covered her muddy but still beautiful (s/c) skin and her sparkling (e/c) eyes were filled with an emotion I couldnt remember. She wore a (f/c) dress top with black leggings, black boots with white laces and (s/f/c) cloak. She. Looked. Gorgeous. "So- Who are you. What is your rank in the kingdom and age." I asked the girl, even though Im sure I knew her rank. She was probably a guard or something. "N-names... Uh i-it's _____" She stuttered. "_____... What a beautiful name..." I smirked. "A-age... Uh... I-Im 19." She mumbled again, wow! 19... Same age as me! "And uh... R-rank... Princess..." She gulped. Well screw my thought of her being a guard! But why did she fight with the knights? "So uh.... Why exactly were you fighting with those... Guards?" I asked. "They're my friends! And if I hadnt... Ian would be dead and I wouldnt forgive myself..." She said, her eyes glimmering with spots of tears. I teleported into the cell and placed an arm around her shoulder. "Sh... Its fine..." I tried to comfort her. Hearing a giggle, I understood where Alice was. "Sorry..." I whispered to her. "Alice! Come out of the shadows. I know your in there!" I said teleporting to the darkest corner of the room. "Awwww man!" She giggled, walking out of the shadows. "Lover'er ey?" She sent a message into my mind. "N-no!" I sent back. "Deceived I can see..." She sent back and she giggled. "W-whats so funny, Alice?" ____ spoke up. "Oh *giggle* Nothing..." She smirked. Sighing, I flicked my wrist and held Alice in the air, her cloak falling over her face. "Hey!" She pouted, crossing her arms. I smirked, sending her up to the top of the ladder before flicking my other wrist and opening the trapdoor. I sent her flying through the hatch and after she was gone, I slammed it shut. "She's such a kid for her age..." I mumbled.
Reader's POV
I watched as Alice came out of the shadows, giggling. "Awww man!" She laughed. Suddenly there was a silence and I didnt understand why but I heard a giggle from Alice about 2 minutes later. "W-what's so funny, Alice?" I asked her and she giggled. "Oh... Nothing!" She smirked. I shrugged it off and looked back at Seto. He flicked his wrist and as soon as he had, Alice began floating in the air. "Hey!" She pouted as her purple cloak covering her face. Her purple and black checkered jacket flew up as well as her space-themed shirt underneath. Her black leggings clung to her legs and her black combat boots' purple laces were untied and floating with her. As soon as the trapdoor was opened, she was thrown out by Seto. I heard a slam as the trapdoor closed shut. Seto groaned and sighed before turning back to me. "Sorry bout her... She's so curious 'bout everything. Anyway- the original reason I came." He mumbles. He clicked his fingers and before long a plate of food- Steak and a piece of bread. As well as that, a whole bucket of water was placed beside it. "Your food for this morning." He smiled before clicking his fingers. "Bye, _____!" He grinned before teleporting away... Wow! Sorcerers are much kinder than I thought...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Heyo Biggums! How have you little Baccas been? Well I hope youve enjoyed this chapter. BYE BIGGUMS ~ Alice