Chapter 8

Reader's POV
A loud crash sounded throughout the room I was in despite it coming from the outside... "What the..." I muttered quietly to myself, speedily scooting over to the large glass window that was positioned on the wall looking out into the Kingdom. "Where did that-" I gasped at the sight... "How had they... That's a-amazing! How!" I stared, wide eyed at what was before me...

"(Y/N)! Where are you!" Called out a dark brown-haired male, racing over towards the castle... "Ian..." I muttered with utter surprise. How had they managed to get into here?! What if they died! I'd be to blame! I began to smash on the glass, hoping they would notice... If they were to be here, there is no way it would be for no reason... I need to get to them! I thought to myself as I banged on the glass window with more strength, more hope in getting free...

"Hey, brat!" I heard a growl come from the opening off the door... Oh no, she's back. "How are they here?!" I heard the blonde begin to talk to herself as she made her way over towards me in painfully slow movements... "There would be no way they could breach the walls...!" She hissed in confusion and anger... She was scaring me. Soon enough, she was stood above my cowering body... "You..." She growled down at me, grasping me by the neck. I began to choke, air not reaching my lungs. "You are the reason why they're here! You're the reason why my friends are dying...!" She shouted down at me, the maddening expression on her face growing and growing... "I hate you." She hissed at me as she squeezed tighter around my neck. "P-Please..." I choked out, hope and desperation in my voice... The edges of my eyes were turning black.

"Halt! Get off the Princess!" I was so close to passing out when my closest knight burst through the door... Sky... "Fuck! Since when did you know she was here?!" I heard the girl choking me shout out, dropping me down to the floor... She was holding me in the air? I shook my head finding this not the best time to be thinking about something such as that... "(Y/N)!" I heard him shout as he held his sword up to her neck... "You aren't taking me." She whispered, grabbing his wrists. This seemingly did nothing as he held it closer to her neck, grabbing one of her wrists and holding it up against the wall. "You... You're coming with us for assault against the Princess." He grumbled, grabbing her hair and slamming her onto the floor... All of this... It was because of me... And I couldn't even help! I watched as blood dripped down the blonde's nose as she was pulled up by the hair once more. Rope was taken out of Adam's belt and he tied her hands up, kicking a heel down onto her head, seemingly leaving her unconscious.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay...?" I heard Adam question as he moved towards me, dragging the rope behind him. He picked me up with the other arm before turning towards Ian... "Take that. I'll get the Princess." Adam said to him, handing the male the rope. I watched silently as Ian picked up Alice and began to walk out... "(Y/N), It's okay. You're safe now." I barely heard, my head pounding... As I fell to the ground, black enveloping my sight.