Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating for a while- Had things to do. Byo Doods! ~ Ali

Reader's POV
I sighed as the green particle cuffs on my wrists pushed into my skin."T-yyyyyyyyyyy" I whined. "The cuffs huuuuuuuurt." I moaned as they started piercing in my skin. "Oh sorry- I wish I could help... Rope do better?" He asked as the cuffs suddenly turned into a soft rope. "That's better!" I smiled, twisting my wrists slightly. I carried on walking, staring at the ground, as glares were sent my way until we reached the edge of the kingdom. With a sudden stop, I squeaked as I crashed into Ty... "Still as 'fragile' as ever." He grinned, muffling a chuckle as he nudged me forwards... Infront of me was that sorcerer. "Oh h-hello... Ag-again..." I managed to stutter out. This really pissed me off as I didnt want this stuttering to continue.
Alice's POV
I stare up at him before jumping back, searching about for the cape I had thrown down. "Hello? I asked who you were..." He mumbled, looking down at me. I glared over at him from under my hood before jumping upwards, grabbing a tree branch, and throwing myself up onto a higher branch. I heard the footsteps beneath me, seemingly coming closer to me, so I darted up into  the sky and flew off quickly to the kingdom I grew up in... I can't believe I was that close to becoming caught! I quietly, and quickly, drifted to the ground and sighed at the loss of my cape. "He's going to be so mad with me..." I mumbled, avoiding the views of the fellow sorcerers around me.
Reader's POV
I stared down at my cuffed hands, not making any type of eye contact with the sorcerer that stood before me... He seemed overpowering and in all honesty, it scared me. I had no idea what he could do, what he was GOING to do, and that made my scared. I've always knew what would come of me, and in battle I had my friends in protection to me. But now... Ty might be hear, but he works for the sorcerers, doesn't he? Shaking my head as an answer to myself, I looked up at him slowly. "Sorry..." I mumbled, looking at him. "It's okay, don't worry about it. And I'm sorry about the people in there..." He laughed slightly, "They don't exactly... Enjoy human visits..." He mumbled. "And apparently it's rude to have you in my presence?" He questioned, looking down upon me. This put me in a sort of... Small state. As if he was superior above me... I was a princess!

Hey Uh Guys. I've been meaning to update, but things have been... In the way... I'm sorry for it being short, but I'm going to try and update this with short ones instead of long. Sorry. ~ Ali