Chapter 11

Reader's POV
Today was the day... Finally, it had come. The day of that disgusting sorcerer's death, her execution, her last breathe. A small and rather sick grin twisted its way onto my face. No, I never did enjoy the deaths of those prisoners... But when you are close to death, and the cold and dark feeling of all the life in your body slipping away... It hurts. Thats why, I wanted her to feel the pain. To feel how... Captive death is. Taking it's victims by the neck and dragging them down, till they are numb. A sigh left my lips as I exited my room, dressed in a bright yellow summer dress, a white bow tied around my waist. Oh, how today would be fun.

-{Time Skip Brought To You By My None Existent Motivation For This!}-

Finally... Her hands tied with tight rope behind her back, ensuring that she has no escape. What a shame that the life from the burning blue eyes wont exist for much longer...
"Who knew that death could do such a work of dark art to someone."
My eyes scanned the area for whoever had said that sentence. Was that directed at me? It held a sneer in its words, which caused me to finally look to the my death, the one that had wrapped both hands around my neck and dragged me down... But let go, letting me come back up again.
"Its funny, how you were so bright minded. And now all you can see is the death of your own death."
Was she trying to threaten me? Make me change my mind?
"Im trying to open your eyes, dumbass."
A resounding slap echoed throughout the people-filled area. Was that... My hand?
"Do not dare call someone higher than you such things."
That... That was my voice. What was happening?
"I am important, you witch. Royalty. You, are just a sorcer-"
"A Princess, to correct you."
"You are lower than me."
Im not like this. This isnt me.
"And that is why you are having your story soon to end."
"This, now this is funny. You think Im going to let you kil me? Well, I can not do anything. But my brother, on the other hand, is all as capable."
The sounds of a rope loosening entered my ears. My problem was going to die... Without seemingly any hesitation, my hand made its way into the air.
I dont want to kill her! She might have done something, but this isnt me. Im not like this. Death, what sort of art have you painted? What have you made me?

"Let death take her."

{A/N - Im sorry that I havent updated in  while, guys! Im not really into this stuff anymore, and its more to Homestuck now, but if enough people want this continued, I will. ~ Ali}