• XXI •

Chresanto|

For dinner , we ordered what we wanted . Eventually , Destiny ,Raashaad , Jasmine , & Jacquees all had to leave . Amore didn't talk much , but I know she did enjoy the view . THE VIEW OF ME! No , just kidding . But I know I enjoyed the view . The view of her body .

Her body language could only set my mind off . She looked beyond beautiful . The way her hips swayed when she walked , how she would walk , one foot after the other . I knew she felt my eyes following her every movement. I couldn't help myself but to find every inch of her amazing . The way the wind flowed through her hair . Me? Well I couldn't ask for anything better .

"Chres? You-You should really eat your food . It's really good ," Amore said , eating almost half my plate . "Maybe if you would stop stuffing your face with my food , " I laughed ," I could enjoy it !"

____

"Thanks for dinner , " Amore smiled . "Anything for you . " I payed for the check and helped Amore when she got out her seat . "My feet , " she paused and sat in the car , "Are killing me . "

"Can you drive ? " She asked.

"Yeah , I wanna take you somewhere anyway . "

"Chresanto , please , I'm stuffed , no more food . No more food . " She breathes heavily .

"FAT ASSSS. We ain't going to get no food . I wanna take you to this place. "

The car ride was very slow . I enjoyed every second of it . Just her view . Her presence made me excited . I tried to get through traffic as fast I could . Honestly ,I didn't care whether we took 8 hours . I'm happy right here .

Amore|
New Message !

Dessyy🍫❤️😋😍: Hey fufu , what you up to ? Being nasty I bet

Shutup , we haven't done anything . . . yet .

Dessyy🍫❤️😋😍: Yall gay.

😭😭 haaateerr.

Dessyy🍫❤️😋😍: all I know is , Rashaad about to get some of this !😂😂 I'll talk to you later .

Lmao , bye destiny .

I dropped my phone inside my purse and seen Chresanto pulling in the parking lot and stopping the car . It smelled like fish , and there were boats everywhere . Chresanto got out the car and came over to my side and carried me all the way inside a small building .

"What are we hear for ? " I asked , filled with curiosity.

"You're like . . . Light as a feather ." He laughed.

Chresanto took me to this small boat , where there was a sundress , shorts and some sandals .

"Change . " Chresanto said, pulling off his clothes.

I changed my clothes and put my hair in a ponytail .

Chresanto had somebody drive us around while the sun set.

"This is beautiful. "
He grabbed my chin and looked me in my eyes . Our lips connected , nothing ever felt so amazing .

As the sun began to go down and it began to get dark , I almost knocked out , I was so full .

The driver or boat driver , whatever you call it . He took us back to the small building where the car was parked . I said thank you and got out .

_____

We pulled up at Chresantos house , and the tension was wild .I wanted him but . . . I know I couldn't give myself up like that .

"You look so good in that dress . . " Chresanto bit his lip and smiled at me . I ran inside the house and went to his room . There was a big bed and a lot of pillows .

"Nice room , little boy . " I laughed , Chresanto grabbed me and pushed me on the bed . My legs wrapped around his waist as our lips connected and our hands wondered on each others body .
I moaned a little as Chresanto kissed me neck and gave me hickeys all over . "Mmmm.. ." Chresanto smiled knowing he was giving me some pleasure . He sucked on my neck and went lower to my chest , before removing my bra , he kissed my cheekbone as well . " Chresanto . . Oh . . wait . Wait . . ." I moaned . I pulled away and looked at Chresanto before kissing him again . "I'm not ready. " I said in embarrassment . "I got you . . . Lay back . " I laid my head on his pillow and Chresanto lifted up my dress .
He slid off my panties and kissed my thighs . " Wha---" , "Shh.... It's okay , baby . I got you . " I let my trust go to my head and laid back . He opened my legs and began to lick all inside me . "Oh . . . OH . oh my god . Oh my --- ooooh. " He smiled and kept licking . I couldn't help but to let loose and scream a little . I felt him lick on my clit and stick a finger inside . I moaned louder and louder , "Yes , oh my god ,chres.. baby . ." Once I came , he cleaned it all up and came up to me again kissing my lips .

"It's so pretty . Haa. I'm glad I got a girl who know wassup . " He laughed at me . I laughed a little and bit my lips . "Can I shower ? " I asked . Chresanto nodded , got up and handed me
some clothes .

____

Once I got out the shower , Chresanto had ice cream and a movie already laid out.

"Don't just stand there . "

"Come here , baby . "

I smiled and hopped in the bed with Chresanto .

He grabbed my waist and sat me on top of him . "I had a good time with you , shawty . " He rubbed on my butt and smiled at me .

"Chresanto ? You like where this is going ? " I asked.

"Because , if you don't , I could go . I don't wanna waist time , cause I don't think I'm thinking straight . "

"Man , chill. I love where this is going , Ma. You my baby . . . I JUST ATE YOU OUT ! " We both laughed , " I love you , Amore . "

"You do ? "

"Yes. "

"I love you too , Chresanto . "

I Bent my back and gave him a kiss.
He rubbed my body everywhere and gripped my waist tighter . "You're such a freak. I can feel you." I laughed .

"Get off me if you can't finish what you start . "

The rest of the night I laid with Chresanto and we watched movies until he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and laid my head on his chest.

________________

Yall saw the freaky side of me , hahahahaaaa. I was literally all on trey songz while riding this . I did it! I went to 1000 words for this chapter , so yeah . not each chapter will be based on Jasmine and Destiny . I have to get the moral of the story in and now , a m o r e had just begun. Stay tuned ! I'll be updating soon ! ❤️