Chapter 8 :: Smooth One

*Faith's POV*

Niall came in with something behind his back. He pulled out a black chihuahua. OMG! I just knew Alastriana for about 8 minutes and she brought me a puppy. I love her. I wanted to just hug her so tight but I was too weak to hug her tight.

*Niall's POV*

I saw Alastriana hug Faith. I thought Alastriana had a heart of gold. How could she be abused? She was beautiful and so loving. "She's soooo cute! What's her name?" Faith asked. I looked at Alastriana. "Well, her name is Estrella. You could call her whatever you want." She told her. Faith's nurse walked in. "Uhm, Faith?" "Yes ma'am?" Faith asked. "It's time for your treatments." She said. "Ok." Faith mumbled

"Can you guys leave please?" Asked the nurse. "Yes we can. I also need to go." Alastriana said. And with that, we left.

*Alastriana's POV*

Niall and I had to go because Faith had to have some treatments. I just gave away my dog Estrella. It hurt but I did it to make her happy. I loved when her face lit up. "Niall, do you like me?" I blurted out. Smooth one Alasrtiana. "Uhm. Yes, do you like me?" He asked.

I felt like a complete idiot. Why did I ask that question? "A little." I lied. I felt sooo embarrassed. I wanted to just kill myself but I just met Faith and she made me happy and I didn't want to hurt her. She made me happy. I smiled at the thought of Faith. I hope she lives.

~£^€{}>~,>?}~,>^]{~,]¥^{~?,+\€|>~?,\|">,|€\£}>~?,'*>}~<€{~<?!

A/N so what ya think? OMG poor Alastriana. She lost Lola and now Estrella so sad.

Vote, comment, fan, etc.