Chapter 16 :: Where's Harry???

*Faith's POV*

"Thank you, Maria." I said as Maria (my nurse) walked out with a tray that had my half-eaten food. I then looked at my phone on the nightstand. I had 5 notifications. I sighed and then fell asleep.

*Ana's POV*

I had my lunch. I gave some of it to Estrella because I wasn't hungry and she was. I set the full, fat Estrella down. She instantly fell asleep. I did too. While I was asleep, I thought about Niall.

*Niall's POV*

Harry dove to the hospital. He wanted to take me with him. We pulled up. There were fans, paparazzi, and Paul. We walked in with a hood, glasses, and some wigs. We asked the lady if we could visit Ana. She said we could because it was visiting hours.

We went to the elevator, pushed number 6, and went up. Ana was asleep. She once again she looked like an angle. "I'm going to go to Faith's room." Harry told me. I nodded in agreement. Harry went to the elevator, pushed 5, and went down one.

*Harry's POV*

I went to the elevator and pushed the button 5. I went to Faith's room. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I decided to just go in. I did so and when I did, I saw Faith asleep.

"Hi Faith. How are you?" I asked her. I know that she's asleep, but I just felt like telling her that. I walked over to her bed and sat down. I smiled at her.

"I know you don't know me but I feel like I know you. Look, I know Niall that knows Ana that knows you. I hope you like me because I like you." I said. I could've sworn that she smiled but it faded.

I looked at her arms that were by her sides. I picked one up and examined it. I frowned at what I saw. She cut. I couldn't believe it. She was still young. I put her hand in mine. I started to whisper little things to her.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me."

All of a sudden, her eyes flutter open. "Hello, Harry." she said.

*Faith's POV*

I heard Harry say so many nice things about me. I couldn't help but smile. I quickly recovered though. Man I hated myself. Harry grabbed my arm and examined it. He saw the cuts. He put my hand in his and started to sing to me.

I fluttered my eyes open. Harry looked surprised. He smiled when I did. I felt like I belonged with him. I leaned in for a kiss and so did Harry. Our lips touched and I felt fireworks. We were then interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for Faith to have one of her treatments." said Maria. I swore under my breath. "Ok. Bye Faith." Harry said leaving. "Bye Harry." I said smiling.

Could my life get any better?

*Ana's POV*

I woke up to a knock on my door. Estrella started to bark. I turned to the door. It was Niall. I felt relieved to see him. "Ello love." He said. Man I love his cute Irish accent. "Hi Niall." I said blushing. I picked Estrella up.

Niall came over and sat on my bed. "So......" I said breaking the awkward silence. "Harry went to Faith's room." He said like Harry did something really bad. "I'm fine with that." I said. Niall laughed at that.

It went quiet. I looked up and saw Niall starring at me with his bright blue eyes. I looked deep into them. I swear that I could see the future in them. I thought about the song DNA by Little Mix.

I laughed at my own thought. "What's so funny?" Niall asked me. "Nothing. I just thought of something funny." I said. He leaned over and picked up my head. I looked up with a puzzled look and then we kissed.

It was a long one alright. Niall broke it. I pouted. "Don't pout." He said. I brightened up. He laughed. We are so immature. "So. The doctor said you can leave today and I already signed the papers." Niall said.

*Niall's POV*

The doctor told me Ana was ready to get out. I told Ana about the news. Faith was getting out in a month. I was proud of both of them. I went home when I heard the news to get some clothes for Ana.

*

"Home sweet home." I said. Ana was entering my flat. "Wow!" was all she said. "You've seen it before Ana." I told her laughing. "I don't remember." She said. I frowned. "Well, get used to it. You're staying her for a while." I told her. She looked at me like I had two heads. "This is my home?" she whispered. "Yep." I said. Popping the 'p'.

I wanted to surprise Ana, so I called the rest of the boys over for a welcome home thing. They were hiding all around my flat. I didn't know where they were. Oh, snap! I left Harry at the hospital. I face palmed. I just noticed Ana starring at me. "What happened?" She said with a sad expression.

"I accidentally left Harry at the hospital." I said. She looked puzzled for a moment but then looked scared. "Get. In. The. Car." She said. We went running out the door. Sooner or later we were at the hospital looking for Harry.

}{>*,^+{>}~<*^>{}#*{~<*{>|~>~~~+*}>~><]*¥{>}>~]¥{*}>>~>]{>}.

A/N. Oh no! Harry was left at the hospital. What's gonna happen next? O.o Haha ok well, hope you like.

Vote, comment, fan, etc.