Chapter 2 :: Stalking

• Dedicated to @NiallOfficial

*Niall's POV*

I was walking down the streets of London looking for Liam's flat when I heard someone yell. It was coming from a tan colored flat. It sounded like a man. I decided to go to the door and I heard a man scream "Why are you still alive? No one will love you and you'll be alone like you are now!"

I didn't really want to go in or knock so I just listened. I heard a girl cry in the background. I was feeling a bit bad. I wanted to help her but I was scared to. I put her address into my phone and then left. I finally found Liam's flat. I went inside to be greeted by the smell of Nandos.

"Hey Niall. Why are you here so late?" I heard Harry ask. I thought I should tell him but I wanted to handle this by myself. Everyone thought I wasn't ready to handle things because I was too young. I just wanted to have some time to be a hero.

"Niall? Hello?" Said Louis. I snapped out of my thoughts and started to listen. "Uh, ya?" I asked, blushing. "Looks like Niall has a VERY special thing on his mid. Perhaps, a girl?" Asked Zayn. I was pure red. Embarrassed and hot, I went to the restroom to go wee. When I got out, I served me some Nandos and then sat down.

It took me a while to finish. I stayed for a while to help Liam clean. I couldn't help but think about the words that man said to that girl. I decided to go back the next day to hear what else would be said but I just realized I had rehearsals at 9 tomorrow. I thought about skipping but I couldn't afford that anymore.

I had so much on my mind, that I had to just go home and sleep. I excused myself and then went walking back home. I passed the house I saw a while ago. I felt like a stalker going to the girl's window looking in. She was crying while her dogs were comforting her. I wanted her to be mine. She had the most smallest hands. Child-like a little.

I smiled by the thought of her being mine. I took a picture of her and then left.

!*~^!<{€}€>~{£}€€><{}>*~>,{+}^>>~

A/N. So what did you think? I know that it was creepy that Niall was stalking her but I got board ok?

Vote, comment, fan, etc.