Chapter 24:: What Just Happened?

*Ana's POV*

I woke up in my worst nightmare. A hospital. Why do I end up here almost all my life? I looked to my right and winced. My neck was hurting. I pulled my arm up to touch it but then my arm hurt. I moved my leg and that hurt also.

Great. Broken neck, arm, and leg. This is the worst thing that could happen. I tried to get someone's attention but the only sound I made was me gagging on something.

I managed to get a nurse to turn and look at me. "Oh! You're up." she said while she placed water and a cup full of many pills, on a table. "I'll go get Dr. Buttyun for you." she said and walked off. I then replayed what happened in my head.

Niall was driving down I-21 and then a semi-truck was driving in the wrong lane. Niall screamed, getting my attention, and then he held my hand. In a flash, I heard glass shattering and loud cracks. I then heard Niall scream, 'Stay awake Ana! Don't fall into darkness!" I then heard the sound of the semi-truck pulling away.

I, Alastriana Michales, was put into a coma for who knows how long. I couldn't move. I felt my eyes going heavy. The black BMW was flipped over. I tried to stay awake but I went to sleep. The last thing I heard was the sirens from an ambulance.

I shook, startled. I was hurt so I winced and then came gagging. I felt something coming up. Just then, Dr. Buttyun came rushing in. He sat me up and gave me some liquid medicine. I looked all around me. Where's Niall?

Dr. Buttyun came in and then gave me some updates on Niall. Apparently, he has a fractured hip and a few bruised ribs. I made a gagging noise again and the same nurse came and helped me. I apparently had a terrible condition that I don't remember. I had to stay in the hospital for 1 more month. Just great. I sighed and looked at the television. The Middle was on so I watched it. After watching 2 episodes, I fell asleep.

*Harry's POV*

As I paced around the hospital room staring at the phone. Zoe was on the home screen with Niall at the bar. I tried to figure out the password. I tried the year she was born and even the 1234 combination. No thing worked. I then tried the 1379 combination and got in. 

I looked through the messages and found out where Faith was. I called Louis.(l=Louis, H=Harry)

L- Harry? What's going on?

H- I need you to take me to 8642 West Baltimore.

L- Sure but.. where are you right now?

H- I'm at Charing Cross Hospital.

L- I'll be there in 

H- Thanks

As I hung up, I found out all the people in Zoe's clique. There was Katie, Chloe, Bridgett, and Isabelle. I hot the courage to go down to the first floor and I went to find Faith.