Chapter 12 :: Telling

*Faith's POV*

I was finished with my 5 o'clock treatment. I called in Ana. She came in sad. "Why are you so sad." I asked with a frown. She looked at me scared. I leaned in to hug her. She immediately hugged me.

"Why are you sad?" I asked again wanting to know. "My dad was in my dream and he hurt my daughter and Niall proposed to me. I said yes and then it was amazing until my dad came and then Niall left. I was there to fight for myself and I was raped by him and died. That is no place my dad should be. That place is where I have good things happen.'' Ana said that all in one breath.

She broke down into tears. I just couldn't help but laugh at her 'dream land'. She laughed through the tears also and I hugged her tight. She was safe with Niall and the others. And I knew it.

*Niall's POV*

I went to my flat. I looked in Ana's room. She had all of her stuff still unpacked. I thought of taking out her stuff and putting it up but I didn't want to go through her personal things.

I went to bed thinking about Ana. She was perfect. I went to the couch and fell asleep.

*Ana's POV*

I went to Faith's room after her treatment. I walked in so scared. It old her about the dream. I started to cry. Estrella knew the drill so she came and liked me. I started to laugh. She was cute. It was 8:59 and so I went to my room and fell asleep, AGAIN.

*Harry's POV*

I gave up on going to Niall's flat. Every time I went, he wasn't there. I kept thinking about that girl. She was perfect. I was going to go tomorrow at visiting hours.

I needed rest. I went to sleep dreaming about the girl being mine.

£^~{>{>}>~,{~?~,{#*>~?,{+}~^?,\}>£~,?}{+^>~?,

A/N so I hope you like. I'm sorry I didn't update fast. I was in trouble and got grounded so I did this really fast.

Vote, comment, fan, etc.