Chapter 17 :: The Goat Is In The Cage??!!!

*Harry's POV*

After I left Faith's room, I went to the restroom. I came out 1 minute later. I went to the elevator and pushed number 5. I was going to see Niall and Ana. I went to her room and saw that they were gone. "POOP!" I whispered/yelled. I went out the door and to the nearest vending machine.

I was hungry. I checked my pocket and found $3.00. I looked at it and made my decision. I chose a protein bar. It came out of the machine. I opened it and ate it. It was good. I thought about getting another but I said no.

*Faith's POV*

Harry kissed me. THE HARRY STYLES. OMFG! Calm down Faith. Our kiss was messed up by Maria telling me about my treatment. Stupid Maria. Ugh. I just had to have cancer.

*

I just finished finished my treatment. I wanted Harry with me. I felt alive with him around. He was just the other piece of my broken heart. I love him. I just wish that I'll get out of here so I can BE his.

*Ana's POV*

Niall and I were in the car. Niall was speeding to the hospital. I know that we left Harry there, but why are we in a hurry? We finally reached the hospital. Niall and I went speeding in. "We are here to see Faith." I said. I couldn't believe I just said that.

We got permission to go. I ran to the elevator with Niall on my heals. I wanted to see Faith. Niall and I were in the elevator. I pushed number 6 and up we went. We got up and I ran to Faith's room. "Faith!" I yelled bursting in her room.

*Niall's POV*

Ana went running out the elevator to see Faith. I don't really understand her. I walked to her room. When I got there, I ran too. I ran towards Harry. "WE FOUND HIM!" I yelled. Faith, Ana, and Harry started to laugh at my quote. "What?" I asked them. Harry just stood there like an idiot he is.

*Harry's POV*

After my brunch, I thought about going to Faith's room to talk. I went back and saw Faith was done with her treatment. "How are you love?" I asked her. "Good." she said. I could tell that she was sad about something.

"What's wrong love?" I asked her. She looked towards the window and then looked back. "I'm just....... tired." she said. "Okay." I said. I sat down on her bed. I grabbed her arm and stroked it.

"You're hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me." I whispered to her. She was blushing like crazy.

"You don't know you're beautiful." I sang to her. She had tears in her eyes and let them run.

*

Faith and I started to talk about a lazy Estrella asleep. We were then interrupted by Ana running in. Niall as usual was right behind her.

*Faith's POV*

Harry and I were interrupted when Ana came running in. Man, does Ana have to always interrupt our talks? "Nice to see you too." I said while Ana was hugging me. "Well, we better get going. Harry, the goat is in the cage." Niall said.

Ana and I looked at them like they were stupid jerks. That was a true statement though. "What?" Ana and I said at the same time. "It's just... something we do." said Harry.

>>*]_>{~*%<{<_{}*<_{}%~<{*~%<<^}~<^£]*%{}<*]¥{%}<~*]{}~<

A/N soooo how'd I do? O.o? Haha well, it took me a while to get uploaded cuz I had nothing on mind and I didn't have the time to update so I hope you like.

Vote, comment, fan, etc.