Chapter 19 :: A Chat At Niall's

*Harry's POV*

I slowly moved towards the door. I looked out the peep-hole and saw nobody. I slowly opened it. Inch,by inch. Than another. Than another. I opened it fully. I thought that it was the FBI wanting me just for getting out of the hospital. Faith showed up from behind the side wall. "Faith!" I exclaimed. I didn't say that loud enough to Wake up Niall and Ana but it was a little loud. She jumped into my arms. "I missed you." she said. I know I'm a guy but I blushed. I let go of her. I looked into her deep blue eyes. She was perfect.

"Harold Edward Styles." I heard a voice say right be hind me. I turned around and saw that Niall was standing there tapping his foot angrily. Faith quickly went behind me hiding from him. "Sorry Niall. I just heard someone knock and noticed that it was only.. some kids playing games." I lied. "Then why did you yell out Faith's name.'' he said. "I.. uh, thought I saw her. I really do miss her." I lied again. I could tell Niall didn't bye it. "Really? Why is Faith hiding behind you?" he asked. Faith then came out from behind me. "Busted!" she said. "Faith, you can't hide anymore.'' Niall said.

"Gees. Who peed on your taco?" she exclaimed. I laughed. ''I never had a taco.'' he said. ''I only had the taco.'' I said. ''You're so mean to me!" she yelled out and hid behind me again. "SHHHHHHH!" Niall said. "Ana is asleep. I was too so I'm currently cranky." he said ''I could tell." she said back with disgust. UGH. Can't they just get along?!?!?!?! "STOP THIS RIGHT 'MEOW'!" I yelled. Faith bursted out laughing and Niall was looking at me like I had grown two heads. ''What?" I asked him.

*Ana's POV*

I woke up to the sound of yelling downstairs. I rolled over expecting to see Niall there but NADA. I started to cry. How could he leave me? I then heard my phone ring. I reached over and looked at the caller ID. It was unknown. I decided to answer it. ''Hello?'' I said trying to breath correctly. "Is this Alastriana?" a husky voice asked. "Uhm... yes?'' I said very scared. "You're NEVER going to live through this time. I will find you and you'll regret EVER leaving me!" his voice went through my head.

"Dad?" I asked trying to hide my fear. "Yes babe." he started to laugh at my answer. I was even more terrified then EVER. I started to cry even more after I hung up. I was listening to the yells going on. I started to calm down when I heard someone laugh. I knew it was Faith. I was wondering why she was. I decided to go down and see what was going on.

I was half way down and saw Niall coming my way. "You promised me that you'd NEVER leave.'' I said tears running down my cheeks. ''I NEVER left." he said. "You liar!" I said.

*Niall's POV*

After Harry and I were talking about Faith and her making a lot of noise, I went upstairs. When I was going up, I saw Ana coming down. "You promised you'd NEVER leave." she told me while tears were rolling down her cheeks. "I NEVER left." I said to her. ''You liar!" she yelled at me. I was going to protest, but I didn't want to hurt her even more. ''Someting's wrong." I said very worried "N-n-nothing's wrong." she stuttered. "Yes. Ana, what are you keeping from me?" I asked her. "My dad called and he said that I'm going to HAVE to go back to him so he can be happy." she said tears streaming down her face.

I hugged her. I kept on thinking about what her dad told her. "It's going to be alright. I'll ask Paul to get you some extra protection." I told her. She nodded in agreement. "Let's go upstairs and go to sleep." I said and lead her to the room. I laid her down and was starting to walk away when she stopped me. "Can you sleep with me?" she asked. "I would if I could but I have to shut Faith up and tell her to go back and get her treatments and special medicines." I told her in my best 'mommy' voice.

*Faith's POV*

After Niall, Harry, and Ana left, I followed behind them. Harry was in the back. Niall was holding Ana bridle style in the front. I wanted to be held like that. I followed them to the elevator but then went towards the stairs. I went down and then opened the door. I saw Harry leaving out the back door. I followed him but stopped at the door. I noticed paparazzi. I waited until they left a little and then followed Harry. He drove slowly because of Ana. I caught up to them a little. I was lucky that I did track when I was in school. I followed them down an ally and then to TACO BELL. Harry sure loves his tacos. He got them and drived slowly again to the flat. I was running now and hiding sometimes. The lights started to fade. I was lucky that the flat wasn't really far away. I marked the place and then took a break. I wanted to start walking but I was REALLY tiered. I say down and then waited for about 5 minutes to leave. I finally made it and then knocked on the door. The door flew open and I jumped into Harry's arms.