Chapter 14 :: A Girl?!?!?!?!

*Harry's POV*

I woke up that morning determined to see Niall. I got dressed and then left.

*

I pulled up to Niall's flat. I wanted to know what he was doing/hiding. I knocked three times. The door opened slowly. "NIALL!" I yelled hugging Niall at the door. I walked in. "Nice to see you?" Niall said confused.

I kind of thought that I scared him. I probably did. I didn't care. As long as Niall was ok, I was ok. "I was worried sick, Niall." I said going to the guest room to sleep. " Maybe you should go to my room." Niall said. I was confused.

I walked into the room. There was a duffle bag with some hearts over it and some shoes. "Niall?" I asked worried. "Yeah?" he asked me. "Is there a special girl that lives with you?!?!?!?!?!?!" screamed/yelled.

"She was abused by her father and I went to save her." he said.

*Niall's POV*

Harry came over. I knew that he wanted to know what was going on. He knocked. I went to answer it. I opened the door with cautiousness. Harry came in and hugged me. I was busted. Everytime Harry comes in, he wants to sleep in the guest room.

Ana's stuff was there. I tried to keep him away. He didn't even care about my warning. He bursted through the door. I knew the question that was going to come out. I thought he was going to be extremely mad at me, but when I told him why Ana was staying here, he said I was doing the right thing.

I mentally said 'I know. I'm amazing." I pulled away. Harry looked like he had tears coming near. I looked at him like he was growing two heads or something. "I'm sorry. I was just emotional and proud." Harry said.

He made me smile. He was such a good friend. >.<

We went to the living room to go talk about how Ana was.

*&&%%!%^*(_+)*^%$@!@$%^#^%^&*()_+&%$@!@

A/N SO I HOPE YOU LIKE AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I WAS DOING TESTING AND IT TOOK A WILE SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, ETC.