Chapter 3: A New Life

When I woke up, I was in a room that I didn't recognize. I got up and looked around. Jade was asleep. I walked to the window and looked outside. It was night, but I could tell that we were still in the city. I went back to the blanket and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I woke up again, Jade wasn't there, so I waited. I looked around the room again. I walked to the window again. It was snowing. I heard the door open behind me. Jade was back!
"Hi," she said. She had a plate of food with her. She handed me a few berries and a bowl of water. "Good morning," she said. I smiled and ate the berries. When I was done eating, she picked me up and carried me to a different room.

"We need to get you cleaned up if my parents are going to see you," she told me. "I wonder how you got all of this red paint on you." So that's why she's not afraid. She thinks it's paint.

As she filled the sink with water, she continued to talk. "Just think how shiny your fur will be!" I frowned and felt tears starting to come from my eyes.

My vision became red, as it did every time I cried. I heard Jade gasp. I wiped my eyes and looked up at her. She looked terrified. "Please don't be scared," I said to her. I knew she wouldn't understand me.

"How did you do that!?!?" Jade asked. "Do what?" I said. "You talked!!!" She said. "But humans can't understand what pokemon say," I said. "What the heck?!?!?!?" Said Jade. "You understand what I'm saying?!?!?" I asked. Jade nodded. What. The. Heck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFFHANGA!!!!!!!!!
Well, that's chapter 3. Hope you all like it. Goodbye for today. I will update again tomorrow. BYEEE!!!!!!