Chapter 17

"Finish it off with earthquake!" I commanded. My newly evolved shiny Boldore obeyed. The ground shook for about 15 seconds. My opponent's Zebstrika fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Can I have my badge now?" I said impatiently. "Why are you so grumpy?" the gym leader said. "None of your business," I growled. "If you don't tell me, I won't give you the bolt badge," she said.

"My friends were being jerks and trying to scare me," I said. "What did they do?" Elesa asked. "I was trying to get them to wake up, and then they started saying a bunch of weird stuff," I replied. "What were they saying?" She asked. "I think they said 'Fire, Lightning, and Ice shall become one' or something like that." Her eyes widened as I said this. "They were talking about destruction and chaos and 'the ultimate being.'" "We need to talk to them now," she said. "Why?" I asked. "Now," she said.

I led her back to the hotel and unlocked the room door. Alyssa was sitting by the desk writing something on a piece of paper. Elesa snached the paper from the desk and examined it. "How do you know about this?" She said. "W-what are you talking about?" Alyssa said. "The prophecy!" Elesa whisper-shouted. "How do you know about the prophecy?!?" "I don't know what you're talking about," Alyssa said. "If you have it written down, you must know what it is," Elesa said. "Fire, Lightning, and Ice shall become one and bring chaos to this world. They will cause destruction and suffering. The world will become nothing but burnt soil and the ultimate being who is not one, but three. It will all start from a false dream, a false hope, a false promise." I recognized that from this morning, but what she said next didn't sound familiar.

"The only way to stop the destruction is for the three chosen ones- the orange haired one who could see what has been, the brown haired one who could see what was to come, and the little fox who could see both- to defeat the ultimate being and bring peace back to this world."

"Kyurem didn't say the second ha-" Amber begain to say before Elesa started talking. "You saw Kyurem?!?!?" She asked. "Well, yes and no," Amber said. "We saw Kyurem in a dream last night. He said the part about the destruction and the 'ultimate being' but he didn't say anything about the three chosen ones."

"Maybe he couldn't tell you the second half of the prophecy for some reason," Elesa said. "He may have already been captured." "Captured by who?" I asked.

"We don't know who it is," Elesa said, "but we know that someone will attempt to control Ultimate Kyurem. They will try to use its power to get rid of all of the evil in the world, but Ultimate Kyurem will break free from their control and go on a rampage. The three chosen ones will have to defeat it to stop the chaos. That's all we've been able to figure out."

"I HAVE TO DEFEAT A POKEMON THAT'S A COMBINATION OF THREE LEGENDARIES?!?!?!?!?" Amber shouted. "Be quiet!" Elesa said.

"Anyway," I said, "what do we do until this prophecy happens?" "Just continue with your journey," she replied. "Since you'll be battling again Ultimate Kyurem, your pokemon will need to be as powerful as possible. I recommend using ground, rock, and fairy types. I heard that a group of Carbink lives in Chargestone Cave. You should try to catch one when you're there." "Okay," I said. "Thanks for the advice." "No problem," Elesa replied. She walked out of the hotel room and closed the door.

"So..." I said, "when are you gonna challenge the gym?" Alyssa facepalmed. "I completely forgot!" She said. "And I forgot to eat breakfast..."

~Time Skip, POV Amber~

"Euclase, use Rock Tomb!" Alyssa said. Euclase had already defeated the first Emolga and was now battling the second one. I was sitting on the sidelines with Jade and her pokèmon. Ayse slowly walked over to me and tapped my shoulder even though I knew she was there. "Guess what Friday is," she said. "Friday is Friday," I replied. Ayse giggled. "It's Jade's birthday, silly. January third."

"A-are you sure?" I asked. "If course I'm sure," Ayse replied. No, it can't be. I thought to myself. That can't be her birthday. "Hey Amber, you okay?" Ayse asked. "I-I'm fine." I said. "Okay," Ayse said, "but you know you can tell me if anything's wrong." I smiled at her. "I'm fine," I said. "I just don't know if I'll have time to find her a present."

Truthfully, that wasn't what I was worried about. In fact, I already had the perfect present for he. What I was worried about is that she had the same birthday as me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHAPTA 17 COMPLETE!!!!! IM HYPA!!!!! AND ITS INDEPENDENCE DAY TODAY SO YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND ITS MY PARENTS' ANNIVERSARY SO YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I FOUND THREE FOUR LEAFED CLOVERS SO YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!