Chapter 6: Training

All of us walked to a different room. "Hey Amber," said Jade, "what attacks do you know?" "I don't know," I replied. "Its been almost a year since I've battled." "Okay," said Jade, "we'll just let you battle against Kayla and see what attacks you know."

Kayla and I stood on opposite sides of the room. "Ready?" Asked Jade. We both nodded. "Go!" Said Jade.
I ran forward and tackled Kayla. I was running so fast, I almost ran into the wall. After about a minute, Jade told us that the battle was over and that I won.

"Good job Amber!" Said Jade. "Thanks," I replied. I heard a door open somewhere. All of the other pokemon ran towards the sound. "Looks like mom's home, she said. " Remember, don't say anything. She will FREAK OUT."

"Okay," I replied. Jade picked me up and carried me down the stairs. "Hi mom!" She said. "Hello Jade," replied a woman sitting at the kitchen table. "I found an Eevee!" Jade told her. "Isn't she adorable?!?!? Her name is Amber." The woman looked over at me. I jumped from Jade's arms and walked to the woman.
"She is adorable," said Jade's mom. "Where did you find her?" "Sitting on the doorstep," Jade told her. "I washed her fur and introduced her to the team. She battled against Kayla and won." "Really?" she asked. "I thought Kayla was one of your strongest pokemon." "She is," Jade said. "But now Amber is too."

"So," said Jade, "now that I have five pokemon, could I maybe, possibly, please get a pokedex from Professor Juniper and battle against the gym leaders?" "Jade," she said, "you know we'll have to talk to your father about this. We don't make decisions without him. I'll talk to him when he comes home tomorrow." "Okay," Jade replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*has nothing to say*