Chapter 5: Meeting The Team

Jade went to a different room for a minute, then came back with four capsules she referred to as 'Pokéballs.' She pressed the button in the middle of one of them. It opened and released a white light, which then turned into a pokemon.

"This is Ayse," said Jade. "My parents bought her for my tenth birthday present. She's a Mienfoo. She was my first pokemon.

She pressed the button on a different Pokéball. The same thing happened, but it was a different pokemon. " This is Kylie," she told me. "She's a Petilil. I caught her in Pinwheel Forest."

She brought out another pokemon. "This is Kayla," Jade said. "She's a Minccino. I caught her on route 4."

She brought out the last of the four pokemon. It was so HYPER. Jade laughed while she was talking. "This is Elise," she said. "She's a Darumaka. I also caught her on route 4."

"Hi," I said. "Hello," they all said at the same time. "I'm Amber," I told them. "Its nice to meet you." " Its nice to meet you too," said Ayse. "Amber is a nice name." "Thanks," I replied. "Ayse is a nice name too."

"Okay," said Jade, "now that the introductions are over, its time for training."

--------

Chapter 5 complete! Sorry it wasn't posted as soon as I said it would be. I had to see what pokemon were at route 4 and pinwheel forest to be accurate, and I couldn't remember what color the pokeball light was when releasing the pokemon. And my phone was being SO STUPID!!!!!!!