Forbidden Love -part 5

Welcome to part 5 of Forbidden Love
Hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment
Thank you,
Mochii

____________________________________

At Jungkook's house-

Mrs. Jeon: ugh it's 10:00 pm where is this boy??

Mr. Jeon: what do you mean wasn't he in his room?

Mrs. Jeon: no, I checked his room he is not there! I knew it, I was surprised he came back early. He will never stay at home anyway!

Mr. Jeon: okay okay calm down! He'll come soon... He might have gone to the store or something.

Mrs. Jeon: he should have told us where he is going!

(They hear Jungkook's car)

Mr. Jeon: see he's here..I'll go get him.

Mrs. Jeon: and ask her where was he!..

Mr. Jeon: okay~ whatever.

(Mr. Jeon goes out to recieve Jungkook)

Mr. Jeon: Jungkook-ah where did you go? You didn't even tell me!

Jungkook: eoppa I don't wanna talk about it now....and I'm so tired too can I go to my room...

Mr. Jeon: yeah sure but what happened? Did something happen?.

Jungkook: I'll tell about it tomorrow eoppa..now can I please go inside?

Mr. Jeon: you look a little disturbed...ok take your time.. we'll talk about it tomorrow ok?

Jungkook: sure eoppa thanks....

(They both walk in)

Mrs. Jeon: now tell me! Where in the heck were you!! I'm so disappointed in you Jungkook!

Mr. Jeon: honey... we'll talk about this tomorrow ok? Now come on let's go and get some sleep!.. Jungkook, you go to your room, son...

Mrs. Jeon: you always take his side!

Mr. Jeon; what do you expect? He's our son!

A/n pov-

Jungkook enters his bedroom and throws his jacket on a chair and plops into his bed on his stomach. He tries to forget the incidents and tries to go to sleep but his mind keeps replaying the incident at y/n's home. He keeps on thinking about that for half an hour, and he finally falls asleep.

_×_

                                 At morning-

(At y/n's home)

Author's pov-

Y/n is lying down on her bed while recollecting all the good memories with Jungkook. She pulls her blanket on top of her face and tries to hide the smile. She starts giggling and hears a faint sound of her alarm, she pulls of her blanket and turns it off. She turns to face Suga who is sleeping like a cat.

_×_

Y/n: Yoongi-ah wake up! It's time for school

Suga: ugh already! Just 5more minutes!!...
(Sleepy tone)

Y/n: okay I'm gonna get ready!

(They got ready and went to school. Suga went to his classroom and y/n went to get her books from the locker. She gets them and comes outside)

Jungkook: y/n! Heyy umm sorry about yesterday...I shouldn't have left without telling. Did your parents hurt you?

Y/n: oh! Don't worry about that! No, my parents didn't hurt me, I explained everything and they calmed down.

Jungkook: oh good I was scared (awkward chuckle)

Y/n: no don't be....ok well let's get to class!..

Jungkook: ok let's go..

(They both go to their classroom)

Y/n: heyy Nayeon!

Nayeon: how could you not tell me!?

Y/n: huh what? What are you talking about?

Nayeon: You were with Jungkook yesterday?? You couldn't even call and tell me that!?..

Y/n: he told me at 7: 30 and I was in hurry so I couldn't tell you! Or else I would have...

Nayeon: ok I forgive you! Wel I'm so happy that he confessed I told you right!

Y/n: you're wrong he didn't confess he just took me out..

Nayeon: girl you don't understand! This is the first step!

Y/n: whatever!....(checks books) oh shoot! I didn't get my science book!. I'll go get it.

(She goes to the locker. She hears some students talking about her in the hallway)

Somi: look she's the girl who stole someone else's boyfriend! I thought she was a good person!

Wendy: yeah how could she even come to school after what she did!..

Somi: ikr!! She has no shame at all (starts laughing)

(Y/n overhears everything and turns towards them)

Y/n: what did you just say!?

Somi: you're a boyfriend stealer!

Y/n: what the hell are you talking about! When and whom did I steal??

Wendy: look at this post! You've gone out with Jungkook and the user has said that he's their boyfriend!..

Y/n: what!! Let me see!! (Takes phone from her hand). Huh!! I swear he doesn't yet habe a girlfriend! This person is lying! I gotta find out who is this!

(She rushes towards her classroom, she hits Aika on the way)

Aika: are you blind you b!tch??

Y/n: Aika! Step out of my way I'm going for something important!

Aika: important aka this? (Shows phone)

____________________________________

Stay tuned for next part readers!
Hope you enjoyed part 5 of Forbidden Love
Vote and comment your suggestions!
Love y'all!💜

Thank you,
Mochii