Forbidden Love part- 18

Hey cutiess!!! Welcome back to another part of Forbidden Love. I hope you enjoyed till here! Love you 😚

(On the day of your birthday)

(A/n pov)

You're standing with your mom in the kitchen while she's constantly telling you to go stand with the guests, you've always been awkward and clumsy standing with people you never knew. So you decided you'll hear your mother's taunts instead of falling at every step you take around the guests.

You're taking the sweets out from cabinet as your mom instructs you to lay them out on the tray, you hear a ring in the front door. You see your mom rush to get it and stop her. "I'll get it" you smile and grab the sides of your long dress and run towards the door. Your mom warns you to slow down so you might not trip.

Pushing through the crowds and the eyes that fall on you, you arrived at the door. You forced a smile on your face and opened it. Your eyes locked with the same chocolate brown eyes which belonged to its owner, Soobin, it sort of triggered you leaving a feel of shiver as you proceed to take aback to let him in. He smiled and pulled his jacket and got in.

He first looked around the room and then at you. His eyes scanned every inch of you and his lips curled in a wide smile. He came near you and leaned forward and brushed of a strand of hair from your face. His cold hands made you shiver and you looked down giving an uncomfortable look. Gladly he didn't notice it. He proceeded-

"Gorgeous Y/N" he said handing out the bouquet of flowers he was holding. The smell of red roses mesmerized you and took whiffs of it before speaking.

"Thanks for the flowers, Soobin" you smiled, hearing another ring both of your heads turn to the side, you set the bouquet on a table and go to get the door.

You open the door and look back as you hear someone call your name, after talking to them you look in your front and see no one is there and soon a hand covers your eyes and your pulled back by the jerk. You begin laughing and try to pull off the hand and try to turn back at the same time.

"Come on who is it?" You say while laughing hard and the person covering your eyes starts laughing too.

"You have to guess!" The voice seemed to be mimicked with a low frequency and a high pitch. You laugh at the silly-ness and finally managed to get the hands off of your eyes. You turned back and let out a loud gasp seeing the person. Tears pricked your eyes as you stood there with your hands covering your mouth. You blinked, letting out the stream of tears as your head hit their chest.

The person stroke your head as you cried your heart out. He pulled you from him and kissed your forehead and you smiled. "Hey Y/n!" He said calmly sending the same warmth all over your body. You hugged him once again and wiped your tears.

"Happy birthday my princess" he said and leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you so much Jungkook" you held his cheeks and he smiled into it.

Without a second thought he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours and kissed you passionately. You were happy to have him again and slowly melted into the kiss. You realised the love for you was showing off in the kiss he shared with you. His love didn't for you didn't vanish in all these months and that gave you butterflies. You broke the kiss and looked into your eyes. He cupped your cheeks and you smiled. You felt eyes fall on you and you backed off embarrassed, looking into the ground. He too scratched the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly.

"Boyfriend huh?" Someone says walking by, he pulls you by your waist and looks at you and then at the lady.

"Future husband" his words gave you butterflies and you hid your blushing.