Forbidden Love part- 6

Hey readers! Welcome to part 6 of Forbidden Love. If you haven't read part 5 yet go to my PFP and check it out.
Please vote and comment you suggestions!
Love y'all💜

Thank you,
Mochii

(y/n pov)

My heart froze when I saw the picture on Aika's phone. I felt like it was the end of me. I somehow managed to make my mom calm yesterday but if she saw this, then her anger will double from yesterday. I tried taking her phone but she started playing with me by putting the phone high up

(End of pov)

Y/n: Aika! Please do not do this! Delete it please!!! I beg you! What will others think of me??! (In tears)

Aika: no no no I cannot delete it so soon...It hasn't even reached our class yet! Then the whole school will know then the whole city, the whole country, the whole world will know who you really are and that's when I'll delete it..!

Y/n: please I beg you do not do it, please delete it Aika! How will I ever show my face in the school?..!! (Sobbing)

Aika: okay just because you're begging too much I'll delete it! But...! You have to promise you'll never go near Jungkook any more okay?..

Y/n: Aika! I can't do that.....

Aika: Oh my dear Y/n...you have to choose one...your dignity or Jungkook? Well if you don't wanna show your face around to other people you can definitely choose Jungkook.....

Y/n: ok I promise I won't talk or interact with Jungkook in any way.....I promise. Please delete it now!

(Jungkook over hears her pleading and pull her by her hand in anger)

Jungkook: Y/N!!! ARE YOU F*CKING OUT OF YOUR MIND??? WHY ARE YOU BEGGING IN FRONT OF HER AND WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO PROMISE??..

Y/n: j-Jungkook? I-i can e-explain...

Jungkook: no words Y/n......you betrayed me...

Y/n: jung- kook...... I'm sorry (mumbles)

(Jungkook goes to his classroom)

Aika: now step out of my story line! (Pushes her)

Pov

Y/n falls on her knees and starts crying badly, everyone starts to stare but no one comforts her, Nayeon awaits Y/n but as she didn't come she ran out and saw her crying, she ran towards her and hugged her. She patted on her heads and helped her to the classroom. Nayeon hushed everyone who laughed and made fun of her in the way.

End of pov

Nayeon: now stop crying Y/n-ah and tell me what happened!....

Y/n: j-jungkook...(sobs harder)

Nayeon: okay okay don't worry you have me stop crying okay? Now what do you want me to sing mockingbird? Okay fine I'll do it

"Now hush little bestie don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright"

Y/n: (smiles) thanks a lot bestie.....

Nayeon: glad you smiled! Now keep it still!

(Both start laughing)

Time skip

After school

Aika: Jungkook-ah let's go together!

Jungkook: (gives y/n a cold stare) join.

(Aika holds his hand and y/n looks down in guilt)

At home-
Y/n tries to call Jungkook but he ends the call as soon as he hears the first ring

Y/n: Jungkook-ah I know I've made a mistake but don't do this to me I cannot tolerate it please!! (Sobs)

Suga: yah! Y/n-ah are you crying?

Y/n: Jungkook isn't talking to me (cries)

Suga: but how? He was super caring towards you how did the tables turn now?

Y/n: I promised to Aika that I'll not talk to Jungkook..

Suga: oh....ah!! he can't act for too long that he doesn't care about you..

Y/n: huh...? What do you mean?

Suga: yes....just wait.. one day he'll come to you and talk to you himself..

Y/n: (sniffing) really?

Suga: just believe me! Now stop crying you look ugly...

Y/n: hajima! I hate you!

Suga: that's universal truth...

(The next day)

Suga: yah y/n-ah let's go out! You'll feel better...

Y/n: okay...

(At haeundae beach)
Y/n is sitting at the beach and Jungkook comes from her front, she tries to draw his attention but Jungkook gives her the usual stare and walks away.

Jungkook pov-

I can't believe she did this to me. How can she promise to that bitch who even is she to do this? I kept my feelings to myself and walked out the beach, I am not trying to make her guilty but realise her mistake

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading part 6 of Forbidden Love
Hope liked it

Thank you,
Mochii