Forbidden Love part-9

Hey readers, welcome to part 9 of Forbidden Love. Hope you guys enjoy! 🌹

And also I have to ask you, I may be using the dialogues in a pov style, if it's okay..drop a thumbs up in the comments. Love y'all 💜
____________________________________

Jungkook's pov

I woke up way early today. Today was my first day of being a CEO, can't say I'm happy to get this position. I was given an outfit to wear by my servants. Once I was dressed, I got in my car and we drove to the office. In some moments we arrived at our company. I walked the hallways recieving tons of bouquets by the employees. I gave them to my p.a and went inside my office room.

"So, what's for today?" I asked them.

"Sir, you have an important meeting with mr. Lee at xxxx place at 3:00 and you have to go for an inspection at our other branches at 5:00" mr. Kim replied with a slight bow handing me a couple of files.

"Ok, and what are these files for?" I asked opening a few of them.

"They're the plans for our new launch, sir. It's presented by one of our clients who are requesting to do the job" he explained pointing at some papers.

"Give him the opportunity" I said, signing the paper.

"Sure sir, as you wish" Mr. Kim bowed and left with the file.

Everything was new to me and I wondered if I could handle all this. I opened some files and started to look at the presentation and all stuffs.

"May I come in?" A deep, familiar voice arose. I looked for who it was, and decided to let in.

"Come in!" I said loudly so as to let them hear it.

"Congrats man!" The person gave in for a handshake. I looked up and it was my best friend V. I smiled happily seeing him again.

"V? Oh my god! It's been so long! How are you" I exclaimed in happiness giving into a hug.

"I've been good man, haven't notified me with this.. how could you?" He said sarcastically, and chuckled, breaking the hug.

"Only if I was happy with this..." I said offering him a seat.

"Why? Aren't you happy?" He asked worriedly.

"I never wanted to be a part of this business drama, but my father couldn't find anyone else capable of this position" I said and we both sat down.

We talked about for hours, I asked about his stay abroad and finally he asked about y/n. I went silent which got Taehyung's attention.

"And hey, totally forgot about y/n, and your date with her?" He asked giving in a smirk, which he always had.

"Don't talk about her" I said in a cold, deep voice.

"What happened? You always loved her right?" He asked, Giving me a concerning look.

I prepared myself to talk about it.

Y/n pov-

I sat down at my desk, and was constantly looking at Jungkook's empty desk. He was not at school for 2 days straight and I already miss him. It is my fault he is upset. I shouldn't have been so selfish and thought about myself during that day. I put on my air pods and some music to help me distract my mind from all of it. I started to vibe to it and someone removed my air pods from my left ear which made me look at that side. It was Aika. She had the smirk on her face and had placed my air pods on her ears.

"You do have a good music taste, y/niee" she said leaning in and pulling my cheek. I removed her hand off my cheeks and started rubbing it.

"Stop it, you!" I shouted. Getting up from my seat. Nayeon pulled me down.

"Y/n-ah it's useless to shout at her, she's gonna do it anyway..."

"Your friend knows me better than you y/n!" She said chuckling.

I kept calm even though I wanted to punch her directly in the face, I should have done that (hehe I'm getting angry, be ready for some action). The whole day went by, but the only thing I cared about was Jungkook. Maybe he is busy with his CEO stuff and all. The bell rang denoting the end of school. I packed up my stuff and was ready to leave, untill I was stopped by Aika and her group.

"Hey y/n, going home? Okay here," she says giving me a way, I tried to walk through it but she stopped me.

"But first, apologize for being the reason, Jungkook isn't at school" she said pushing me back.

"I'm not the reason Jungkook isn't here" I said rolling my sleeve. I clenched my hand into a tight fist.

"Then?" She asked. "It's you" I punched her right in the face which made her fall down and groan in pain. I gave her a kick and ran out of the scene, trying to not get caught.

Time skip to evening

Jungkook's pov
I had came back from our other branch and Mr. Kim asked me to go home. I got my bag and my laptop and got on the car. We arrived at my home and I got off getting greeted by Ryujin. She took my stuff and happily went inside hoping like a bunny. She didn't change yet. I got to My bedroom to get changed.

"Ryujin, be outside for a moment I'll dress up."

I said loosening my tie and getting it out of my neck. I looked behind to find Ryujin on my bed sitting in a really weird position like those in movies. It weirded me out more.

"Ok fine I'll change in the bathroom." I said and turned on the light. Ryujin grabbed my hands and turned me around, staring at me in a romantic way, I clearly understood what she meant.

"Just change here, Jungkook-ah." She said smirking in an awful way.

I pushed her away and went in locking the door. That was awful. I thought to myself, and started to change. I came out, Ryujin wasn't there. I plopped onto my bed and took out my phone. I had several missed calls and texts. But the only one I saw was..

6 missed calls from y/nie<3
3 chats from love💞

Love 💞(y/n)
Hey Jungkook, I know ur still mad but this will cheer you up!.....
I....punched Aika in the face...hehe👉👈😞 bye.
                                                                                    You
                                                                                😂😁

I couldn't help it but laugh. She became brave enough to do that, maybe I should talk to her.

Love💞 is typing.....

My message board popped up. My heart rate went up too. I waited for her reply and thought of what to say and how to say.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this wholesome ending ig👉👈🌹.
Be sure vote nd comment
I love you 💞

Thank you
Mochii💜